Forums - Politics Discussion - HOLY CRAP!!!! Don Donald Trump, Capo of the corrupt United States oval office has lied or misled you more than 1600 times since Jan 20, 2017.

Well it's going on a year now and it seems it will take more than what he has done to get him impeached. Here is to three more years of everyone trying.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Brawndo’s got electrolytes!

Errorist76 said:
Cobretti2 said:
and your point being????

all politicians lie lol

Obama has been caught like 18 times in 8 years?!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

Fake News I guess

lol half that shit is not intended lies, just uninformed statements. no different to what 99% of politicians do.

we all know he shoots off his mouth. it is hardly a surprise that crap comes out of it lol.

ironmanDX said:

I thought the good thing about Trump was that he is "not a politician" ?

Why even elect a non-politician, when he immediatly becomes a politician once in office?

TWP's Fact Checker Database

It's quite a read, and having read the first page, at least, it states that it counts for mostly repeated claims. These "claims" include backtracks, disagreements with experts (probabilities), "exaggerations", what Trump considers remarkable (and someone at the TWP doesn't), between others, according to The Washington Post.

These, are very broad and mostly interpretative and or debatable PoVs that, in my opinion, would be an hyperbole to just call them all as "lies" or "misleads".

Just one example that is counted as a "false or misleading claim":

There are plenty more of that type in that database. Personally, I can't take this database seriously, if that type of remark and that type of "rebutal" is considered "fact checking".

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
Cobretti2 said:
and your point being????

all politicians lie lol

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

Fake News I guess

That number is 103, which is much different from the 1,628 that the OP has.

VGPolyglot said:
Errorist76 said:

Fake News I guess

Exactly, since it doesn’t count the repeated and missable stuff, as explained in the article that you’ve hopefully read.

In what way does it diminish the idea of that thread?! If anything it underlines it.

Errorist76 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Exactly, since it doesn’t count the repeated and missable stuff, as explained in the article that you’ve hopefully read.

In what way does it diminish the idea of that thread?! If anything it underlines it.

I'm not saying it diminishes it, I'm saying that without stating that it says 103 many people would automatically assume it means 1,628 vs. 18 rather than 103 vs. 18.

Facts!

VGPolyglot said:
Errorist76 said:

I'm not saying it diminishes it, I'm saying that without stating that it says 103 many people would automatically assume it means 1,628 vs. 18 rather than 103 vs. 18.

103 serious ones in 3/4 Of a year vs 18 in 8 years...still speaks for itself, doesn’t it?!