By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - HOLY CRAP!!!! Don Donald Trump, Capo of the corrupt United States oval office has lied or misled you more than 1600 times since Jan 20, 2017.

pokoko said:
This is what PolitiFact has:

The PolitiFact scorecard
True 21 (4%)(21)
Mostly True 57 (12%)(57)
Half True 70 (15%)(70)
Mostly False 101 (21%)(101)
False 158 (33%)(158)
Pants on Fire 73 (15%)(73)

Don't worry about the true, since they only check if there is some question, meaning most "true" statements go unchallenged. The rest, though, is just terrible, especially the false and "pants on fire" statements. This is not "all politicians lie lol" kind of bullshit, it's way beyond that. The man tells lies constantly.

There is no way to minimize that. No one should even try, no matter how much of a Trump support, because, quite frankly, they would look silly. The only way around that is to say that they support Trump despite his terrible habit of lying--which I don't personally understand but to each their own.

The president could be a used washcloth but as long as it triggers liberals then it's good.

Around the Network

"OMG HE LEID"

At this point only virgins in politics would be having asthmatic attacks right now or someone who is downright drunk in his idealistic view of politics.

If you think people who actually believed in "Make America Great Again" was stupid, look at the mirror and tell yourself you aren't the same if you think anyone is holier than thou.

We're all looking for politics that has no lies or whatsoever but this is no god damn utopia and you know that.

What matters if that person isn't some white knighting politician who just wants to pander for shitty votes of the general public and doesn't have a mind of his/her own to pitch in his own ideas.

Last edited by iron_megalith - on 17 December 2017

I'd guess most of these are significantly more the result of Trump's profound stupidity and incompetence than actual plotting against the American people.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

And yet is loyal, idiot subjects simply don't care. To them, all of his lies are easily explained away as "fake news" from the corrupt "libtard" media who are just trying to make Saint Donald look bad. And of course, the involuntary knee-jerk rebuttals of "But Hillary did xyz" "But we suffered for 8 years under Obama" "But Liberals" "But BENGHAZI!!!!" "But her emails" "But, but but ....."

The fact is that all Northamericans are corrupted. See all sexual assault acusations lately that includes Kevin Spacey that involve some minors too and Naughty Dog to say some.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
Cobretti2 said:
and your point being????

all politicians lie lol

Obama has been caught like 18 times in 8 years?!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

Fake News I guess

The funny thing is it is fake news. I took a look at that list and found two

lies missing from it. They either poorly researched Obama’s lies or had some sort of bias. This is from someone who doesn’t really even pay attention to politicians. It’s so disgusting how you can’t  trust any media anymore. That’s the Nytimes and they can’t even get it right.

Trump apologist are really amazing, someone has to make a study about them.

StarOcean said:
He's a compulsive liar who only cares about himself. Look, if you support him at this point you're either A. rich or B. stupid. There's literally no redeemable quality for anyone besides those of the 2 categories I mentioned. Some may insist "he's better than Hillary or Obama" -but not being someone else is a poor reason to like someone. Here's the thing: The dude isn't a conservative and back in 2000 he wasn't a liberal. He's a liar who says what he thinks his audience wants to hear so they'll ignore the fact he is completely inept at everything he does. He is Dunning-Kruger personalified.

And no, his lying is not comparable to Obama, or Bush, or Clinton, or Reagan or any past President -maybe Nixon. But the dude also lacks the class of all of those people too. He's trash and people have to start realizing he is not on your side. He'll drop you the moment you become irrelevant to him. The coal miners, the poor, the sick. All of them, he has no passion or compassion for your cause of your betterment.

He's a bad representation of many moderate Republicans, and yes they do exist. But it can be hard to see it when he smears the party so much with his shit. He's a bad Republican, a worse conservative, and not ideal for anyone especially since his job so far has been to hire the absolute most unqualified people for jobs that are very important. People like Betsy DeVos and Scott Pruitt.

Btw, this is a judicial nominee Trump chose: https://youtu.be/4d6wFyCdYHk -he can't answer even the simplest of questions, not one. It's scary how unqualified some of these people are. The fact this guy could be a judge somewhere is beyond terrifying

Apologies for quoting your entire post just to reply, but I just gotta say you have 100% hit the nail on the head with your analysis. Could not have said it better myself. I've written off his rich supporters because at least they have a tangible financial benefit to supporting him (as vile as that is). It's the stupid people that really piss me off because a) willful ignorance should never be tolerated, and b) their stupidity is having real, detrimental effects on our country.

Goodnightmoon said:
I wonder at what point Trump voters would realize they were completely wrong as every fucking intellectual in this planet said to them.

That's just it! The fuckers are still standing in line to drink more of his poison! None of them will actually LOOK at him. No no, he's a Republican (not really) so they just gotsta follow him!

McGilliguts said: 
Trump is a god damn American hero who is single handedly saving the world despite the bigoted, hateful attacks of frustrated and miserable leftists. The economy is booming, unemployment is down, the stock market keeps hitting record highs, and ISIS is all but defeated. Trump gets results and that's all that matters. Get ready for seven more wonderful years!

"Vomits"

Last edited by Psyberius - on 18 December 2017

Maybe people should stop looking for articles on Trump being a rich, lying scumbag on news sites that are owned by billionaires who are far more rich and sociopathic than Trump will ever be (Jeff Bezos net worth = 98 billon). I frankly don't know why anybody consumes news media that comes from a corporation when a corporation, by its very definition, only exists to protect the interests of its shareholders. You are just making yourself into a pawn for a bunch of globalists who think about you the same way that they think about their sweatshop slave workers in China.