Forums - Politics Discussion - HOLY CRAP!!!! Don Donald Trump, Capo of the corrupt United States oval office has lied or misled you more than 1600 times since Jan 20, 2017.

vivster said:
Cobretti2 said:
and your point being????

all politicians lie lol

The difference is that most politicians speak the truth some times. Trump can't even spell it.

Hey, he doesn’t always lie. Said he can kill someone and still have voters, and we quickly learned that is true. 

Hiku said:

It's not 1600 times. It's 1599 times. See? You can't believe the fake news.

Ha, sure got them triggered liberals!!!1!11 xdddd bet they’re crying salty liberal tears 

Around the Network

Trump is a god damn American hero who is single handedly saving the world despite the bigoted, hateful attacks of frustrated and miserable leftists. The economy is booming, unemployment is down, the stock market keeps hitting record highs, and ISIS is all but defeated. Trump gets results and that's all that matters. Get ready for seven more wonderful years!

McGilliguts said:
Trump is a god damn American hero who is single handedly saving the world despite the bigoted, hateful attacks of frustrated and miserable leftists. The economy is booming, unemployment is down, the stock market keeps hitting record highs, and ISIS is all but defeated. Trump gets results and that's all that matters. Get ready for seven more wonderful years!

Not sure if serious. None of those things are on Trumps account though.

pokoko said:
This is what PolitiFact has:

The PolitiFact scorecard
True 21 (4%)(21)
Mostly True 57 (12%)(57)
Half True 70 (15%)(70)
Mostly False 101 (21%)(101)
False 158 (33%)(158)
Pants on Fire 73 (15%)(73)

Don't worry about the true, since they only check if there is some question, meaning most "true" statements go unchallenged. The rest, though, is just terrible, especially the false and "pants on fire" statements. This is not "all politicians lie lol" kind of bullshit, it's way beyond that. The man tells lies constantly.

There is no way to minimize that. No one should even try, no matter how much of a Trump support, because, quite frankly, they would look silly. The only way around that is to say that they support Trump despite his terrible habit of lying--which I don't personally understand but to each their own.

The president could be a used washcloth but as long as it triggers liberals then it's good.

"OMG HE LEID"

At this point only virgins in politics would be having asthmatic attacks right now or someone who is downright drunk in his idealistic view of politics.

If you think people who actually believed in "Make America Great Again" was stupid, look at the mirror and tell yourself you aren't the same if you think anyone is holier than thou.

We're all looking for politics that has no lies or whatsoever but this is no god damn utopia and you know that.

What matters if that person isn't some white knighting politician who just wants to pander for shitty votes of the general public and doesn't have a mind of his/her own to pitch in his own ideas.

Last edited by iron_megalith - on 17 December 2017

Around the Network

I'd guess most of these are significantly more the result of Trump's profound stupidity and incompetence than actual plotting against the American people.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

And yet is loyal, idiot subjects simply don't care. To them, all of his lies are easily explained away as "fake news" from the corrupt "libtard" media who are just trying to make Saint Donald look bad. And of course, the involuntary knee-jerk rebuttals of "But Hillary did xyz" "But we suffered for 8 years under Obama" "But Liberals" "But BENGHAZI!!!!" "But her emails" "But, but but ....."

The fact is that all Northamericans are corrupted. See all sexual assault acusations lately that includes Kevin Spacey that involve some minors too and Naughty Dog to say some.

Errorist76 said:
Cobretti2 said:
and your point being????

all politicians lie lol

Obama has been caught like 18 times in 8 years?!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

Fake News I guess

The funny thing is it is fake news. I took a look at that list and found two

lies missing from it. They either poorly researched Obama’s lies or had some sort of bias. This is from someone who doesn’t really even pay attention to politicians. It’s so disgusting how you can’t  trust any media anymore. That’s the Nytimes and they can’t even get it right.

Trump apologist are really amazing, someone has to make a study about them.