By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Hero Academia: One's Justice first gameplay footage and more

It's a real shame if that's just a fighter.

Around the Network

Of course, it's a fighter. It's based on a shounen anime. What else would it be?

Masked_Muchaco said:
Chazore said:

You can still involve fighting in a game that can allow for expansive combat, rather than being reduced to a tiny zone, with invisible walls and debris that seemingly vanishes into thin air after being blown apart.

The game is basically played like an average, run of the mill fighting game, which we already have plenty of already. 

I agree that this game looks average, I'm just saying that people shouldn't be surprised by it being a fighter. Also, 3d fighters can be expansive and have depth, sad that this is not the case here, I'm a big fan of the show.

PS: Sorry for double posting :P

Does Storm not exist? What about Dragonball Xenoverse?

couldve easily made something beyond just fighting

Never heard of this series but Switch can use more Fighters. I bought Gundam Vs on PS4 even tho I never watched since it played like Virtual On.

ironmanDX said:
Cloudman said:
So... it's a fighter? I dunno if I'm feeling this one, but hopefully the final product is something that makes everyone wanna yell "PLUS ULTRA~"

I did when I first heard of the game. Now seeing it's a fighter.... I'll stay quiet.

Yeah, the videos aren't very impressive, but maybe there's still hope for the title. A 4 player free-for-all fighter coould still be fun, if it has that.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Masked_Muchaco said:

I agree that this game looks average, I'm just saying that people shouldn't be surprised by it being a fighter. Also, 3d fighters can be expansive and have depth, sad that this is not the case here, I'm a big fan of the show.

PS: Sorry for double posting :P

I'm not saying games like this don't exist, and I understand people here being disappointed. Maybe it will have more than just fighting, this is just the first footage they've show, so maybe we should wait a little more before writing this game off. But let's be honest here, for most people fighting is the main appeal of these games, so we can't really blame developers for focusing on this aspect.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

monocle_layton said:

Would have been nice if it were a hybrid RPG/fighter, where we transverse UA and level up our skills, while squiring new fighting moves to take on proper high level villains. Instead we just have a simple fighting game that involves a best of 3 type system (it's going to have to be based on best of 3, since most fighting games do this. One win/lose type matches aren't exactly the most liked of match types either).

japan love their RPG's, so it would have been nice to see a mix between having an RPG/fighting combo. It could also add more replay value, provided if it came with new game+.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Bamco EU has confirmed that the game is going towards PS4, PC, Switch and Xbox One:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"