By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Darksiders III (PS4, XBO, and PC) ‘Lava Brute Battle’ gameplay

They fixed her, now she looks more like in the comics :)

Around the Network

Still need to play the first two. Game looks great however whip weapons bore me.

I loved the first one. I found the second one really dull and repetetive. That is way I never finished it.

I'm just waiting for the day where you can play 4 player co-op with the four horsemen. I would buy that day 1.

Looks like they've given some weight to the whip and that now it's actually capable of doing some damage.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Looks very nice! For the people who haven't played the second one yet, it's free with Playstation Plus right now. Go and try it, it's really worth it!

XD84 said:
I loved the first one. I found the second one really dull and repetetive. That is way I never finished it.

I completely agree.  But I forced myself to finish it.

I don’t know what it is but Imho it’s completely lacking the charme of the first two games. It’s obvious it’s a new developer at work.

Errorist76 said:
I don’t know what it is but Imho it’s completely lacking the charme of the first two games. It’s obvious it’s a new developer at work.

It's a new studio, but it's formed by many ex Vigil games members: http://gunfiregames.com/about/

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Errorist76 said:

It's a new studio, but it's formed by many ex Vigil games members: http://gunfiregames.com/about/

Is it missing the original art director or is it me imagining things?!