By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Repeat? BOOM SONY drops PS4 to $249!

For the entire week before Xmas, Sony has dropped its monster the ps4 to just 249! And rumor has it, that this includes the bundled consoles! 

Amazon has started an early fire sale of the starwars ps4 slim, 249 and it’s already selling up there w the switch on amazon! 

Could this push sony over 1.5 million in the U.S again?! 

Find out next

time

on 

dragonBall

z

Last edited by leo-j - on 15 December 2017

mM
Around the Network

I never heard of Dragon All Z, any good?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Sony is so desperate to sell the PS4! It's a fire sale! 😉

Prepare to shoot past PS2’s sales.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Lol, looks like they need to get rid of Battlefront 2 Bundles to me. But still, this is one hell of a deal.

Around the Network

I thought this was a permanent price cut for a minute. Would they be selling at a profit for that price?

1doesnotsimply

Reached #5 on Amazon, definitely will help Sony moving a lot of units, don't know about the same impact as the $199.99 PS4 did. But it'll help, as just as PS4 pro @349.99.

So maybe Sony will have a chance to win December NPD

Really thought they would have went with $249 sooner, but they did it. Now for $229 on Boxing Day.

FarleyMcFirefly said:
I thought this was a permanent price cut for a minute. Would they be selling at a profit for that price?

Think Sony is more concerned about selling consoles for game sales rather than for profits at this point, its a four year old console, component prices are probably rock bottom, it shares a lot of components with the xbox one keeping prices suppressed.

The star wars bundle is going to do some serious work after flopping in nov, discount and the movie releasing.

boom.