By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Survive looks... good?

What do you think about Metal Gear Survive?

Looks great, I'll be buying it for sure 4 21.05%

It looks alright I guess.... 6 31.58%

Eww god no, fuck Konami a... 7 36.84%

I wonder how they're gon... 2 10.53%

Total:19

It looks good .I will buy it. Will also be playing the beta.

Around the Network

Nah, this doesn't even register on my radar considering how huge my backlog is.

Like the others have said, I'm not buying this because motherfucking Konami. I don't care if it gets a 90+ on Metacritic, I will NEVER-and I'll take this to the grave-give Konami another dime of my money ever again. After the whole Kojima fiasco, denying ex-employees health insurance and actively keeping them from getting new jobs, not to mention slave-laboring the ones they still have and demote them to cleaning toilets, they can go straight to hell. 

I'm not usually one to wish for companies to go out of business (they have families to feed), but these vile pieces of shit truly deserve it. 

Not to mention it looks like shit. I'm boycotting it on principle alone, nobody asked for ANOTHER survival-zombie game, but Konami, always setting the bar lower and lower, threw in an always-online component for a single-player fucking game. Yeah, you better believe they plan to milk that shit dry with microtransactions. Like we NEEDED another reason not to buy this joke of a game.

Fuck Konami til the end of times.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 15 December 2017

Arminillo said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

What? I have no clue what you're trying to say.

You say Metal Gear is over but you havent even played or seen a non Kojima game, and you say Revengeance doesnt count. I understand Kojima is great, but so SO many properties live on past their creator and can still be good.

I did not say it is over. I said it is over as we knew it. There is a difference. You can't take away Kojima and put somebody in his place and have the exact same results because whoever it is, is not him. It's going to be something else. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
I just want a PS4 version of the legacy collection. Hoping this sells well enough for Konami to do that.

1. It's Konami, don't get your hopes up.

2. Supporting those pieces of shit who actively go out of their way to keep ex-employees from getting health insurance and new jobs, slave labor their employees, reassign their devs to cleaning toilets and blacklisted Kojima (and newsflash: by buying their games and giving them money, you ARE supporting them)? Yeah, no, I don't plan on giving any money to them ever again. Fuck Konami.