By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
 

Snow

Yay 33 48.53%
 
Nay 17 25.00%
 
Mixed 17 25.00%
 
See results 1 1.47%
 
Total:68

Hell YAY.

I just love snow. I made sure to make a snowman every time it did. I made a snow Miku a few times, but I also did a snow Snoopy. Snowball fights were also fun times. Lastly, snow just feels so.. nice!



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Hell nah! Unless its really warm and it doesn't cause lots of ice, then thats ok. Absolutely no snow here in Calgary, which is a shocker for December. Double digit weather for the entire month so far; hell, I could almost wear shorts from work today.



Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

VGPolyglot said:
Smartie900 said:
I live in one of the most temperate climates of all time. We never even get thunderstorms. Yay on snow cause I've never really experienced it.

We get a ton of thunderstorms here, I even remember getting thundersnow once.

What's thundersnow? It lands on you and you get electrocuted? :O



Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

We get a ton of thunderstorms here, I even remember getting thundersnow once.

What's thundersnow? It lands on you and you get electrocuted? :O

Thunderstorming with snow as the precipitation instead of rain.



Cloudman said:
Hell YAY.

I just love snow. I made sure to make a snowman every time it did. I made a snow Miku a few times, but I also did a snow Snoopy. Snowball fights were also fun times. Lastly, snow just feels so.. nice!

A snow Miku? Did you take pictures?



Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Cloudman said:
Hell YAY.

I just love snow. I made sure to make a snowman every time it did. I made a snow Miku a few times, but I also did a snow Snoopy. Snowball fights were also fun times. Lastly, snow just feels so.. nice!

A snow Miku? Did you take pictures?

I did! I'm sure it's on my computer somewhere...



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Fuck snow. Hate snow. I wish it never snowed here.



VGPolyglot said:
Smartie900 said:
I live in one of the most temperate climates of all time. We never even get thunderstorms. Yay on snow cause I've never really experienced it.

We get a ton of thunderstorms here, I even remember getting thundersnow once.

40 mph wind gusts are seen as big deal over here. Luckily for me, I live like 2 hours away from a place called Lake Tahoe, which gets a bunch of snow and thunderstorms.



 

 

I like winter but hate snow.



My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Nay. Glad I live in Texas instead of Pennsylvania now.



My blog: CherokeeWriter on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva