By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Snow: yay or nay?

Snow

Yay 33 48.53%

Nay 17 25.00%

Mixed 17 25.00%

See results 1 1.47%

Total:68

Snow is nice, but only when there's quite a bit of it, and it isn't all wet and soggy.

Around the Network

I live in an apartment, so I don't have to shovel snow or any of that :D

Snow: yay
-20 degrees: naaaaaay

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Nymeria said:
I don’t like snow. It’s cold and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Claus the Merry?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

It's been raining a lot for the past few hours, so most of the snow is gone. Everything is water now, there are meadows in my street that are completely under water.

As a kid it was great because I could stay home and play Mortal Kombat. As an adult, it is a huge pain in the rear end. In the south, getting around with just an inch or two of snow is a disaster.

“Some parents let their young kids win at games, but mine never did. I don't think it was because they were particularly competitive, they just wanted to teach me a valuable lesson. Life is mostly just learning how to lose.”

Around the Network

Snow is gone, YAY~

Fresh snow is great to watch from the inside, as it falls down and covers all you see in white.

But when you have to deal with it, the fun disappears: commuting through it, cleaning it, you name it.
Then the snow turns to slush, and the next day you have ice... :/

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

When not Driving = Yay
When Driving = Nay

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

watching snow fall is one of the most satisfying things to watch, and for that i love snow. but constantly having to shovel it out of the way gets annoying

Nice when its falling down but terrible when you need to drive through it and shovel it.