By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Snow: yay or nay?

Snow

Yay 33 48.53%

Nay 17 25.00%

Mixed 17 25.00%

See results 1 1.47%

Total:68

It turns into slush and ice. Everything comes to a crawling stop in the UK and it's a nuisance. When I lived in Germany it was a yay since they were better at handling snowfall.

Around the Network

It's also snowing here in the Netherlands. I say Nay!!

think-man said:
It's also snowing here in the Netherlands. I say Nay!!

What? So you're telling me that you're not from New Zealand?!?

I love snow. We got the first snow of the year last night and i was legitimately a little excited.
It's especially nice since last year around this time we has cherry blossoms because it was freakishly warm.

Yeah, mixed. I most certainly prefer the warmer months compared to the colder ones, although given that it's cold, I would prefer snow versus no snow. I have a three year old daughter and she loves the snow, so there's also that.

Around the Network

I used to enjoy it more when I was a kid. I lived up north though when I was a kid. My cold tolerance has dropped from being pussyfied in the south.  Plus it is a major road hazard here because they don't have many plow trucks.

There's only one way: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I'm working from an home office. Sucks for everyone who has to drive to work :d

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Snow is fun because I get to work from home.

Yay, I love snow.

in Brazil don't have snow, so yay.. few times I saw snow was traveling with my family and always enjoyed.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)