By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Snow

Yay 33 48.53%

Nay 17 25.00%

Mixed 17 25.00%

See results 1 1.47%

Total:68
CrazyGamer2017 said:
As a kid I would have said yay, now I'm not fully saying nay but I'm not as keen on it anymore. I don't want to buy special shoes for snow and in deep snow you simply cannot walk with regular shoes lest your feet and socks will very quickly be soaking wet.

Also I don't see that much snow right now, we had a couple centimeters that fell yesterday but it's all pretty much gone, it's even raining now over here.

There was also some snow here yesterday, but that was almost all gone by the evening.

It started to snow again this morning, and it's still snowing softly right now. A few hours ago there was already 20cm in my garden.

Around the Network

As an adult, I hope for 2 good snows (5-10") per year. I don't like huge storms that mess everything up for a week, and I don't much care for little storms that just drop enough to make a mess. I like a moderate amount a couple of times per winter.

Luckily, I live in the DC suburbs, where we get just about the right amount for me.

It turns into slush and ice. Everything comes to a crawling stop in the UK and it's a nuisance. When I lived in Germany it was a yay since they were better at handling snowfall.

Probably yay, but only because there isn't snow where I live, so I don't have to deal with it. I assume it can get pretty annoying.

It's also snowing here in the Netherlands. I say Nay!!

Around the Network
think-man said:
It's also snowing here in the Netherlands. I say Nay!!

What? So you're telling me that you're not from New Zealand?!?

I love snow. We got the first snow of the year last night and i was legitimately a little excited.
It's especially nice since last year around this time we has cherry blossoms because it was freakishly warm.

Yeah, mixed. I most certainly prefer the warmer months compared to the colder ones, although given that it's cold, I would prefer snow versus no snow. I have a three year old daughter and she loves the snow, so there's also that.

I used to enjoy it more when I was a kid. I lived up north though when I was a kid. My cold tolerance has dropped from being pussyfied in the south.  Plus it is a major road hazard here because they don't have many plow trucks.

There's only one way: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I'm working from an home office. Sucks for everyone who has to drive to work :d

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3