By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel-Palestine: Which "solution" do you prefer?

ironmanDX said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes, and it's definitely not Palestinian civilians who just want to live their life without getting discriminated against and forced from their lands.

Do you live in the US?

No.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
NightDragon83 said:
Whatever the solution is, I hope it's "final" *wink wink*

I'm not amused.

Maybe you did nazi the humor in my comment, eh?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

monocle_layton said:
The one that stops the illegal settlements. All I want honestly as someone who's from there.

Yup, I'm sure if the Israelis just stopped building on disputed territory, that would solve all the problems over there...

...or just embolden their enemies when the see how violence and terrorism gets results for them.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

VGPolyglot said:
ironmanDX said:

Do you live in the US?

No.

I see that you live in Canada and you're 19. I'll assume that you don't own your own home yet. Are you an Inuit or Metis?

If you answered no, best you better tell your parents to give your house to a Canadian aboriginal who is a descendant to the tribe that used to own that land mate.

If you answered yes,are you going to follow your heritage and start kicking families out of homes? Of course you're not.

Humanity has made mistakes as a whole. We need to push forward as a whole. Why bring up shit and continue the conflict? Such backwards thinking.

It's sad that we need a solution. There should have already been one. Like the ones already presented to palastinians leaders. SEVERAL TIMES...

ironmanDX said:
VGPolyglot said:

No.

I see that you live in Canada and you're 19. I'll assume that you don't own your own home yet. Are you an Inuit or Metis?

If you answered no, best you better tell your parents to give your house to a Canadian aboriginal who is a descendant to the tribe that used to own that land mate.

If you answered yes,are you going to follow your heritage and start kicking families out of homes? Of course you're not.

Humanity has made mistakes as a whole. We need to push forward as a whole. Why bring up shit and continue the conflict? Such backwards thinking.

It's sad that we need a solution. There should have already been one. Like the ones already presented to palastinians leaders. SEVERAL TIMES...

like get out or get bombed? That's not a solution. there is already a border that Israel does not accept.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 11 December 2017

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

I'd prefer it if we reverted back to the UN 1947 partition ...

What Israel is doing is unlawful occupation of palestinian land and the mandate by the previous administration (UK) should be uphold ...

That or UK should just reclaim the territory temporarily for reasons of stability just like they did when they got a hold of Hong Kong during the opium wars only to later transfer administration to the PRC ...

You forgot to mention why Israel has been occupying patches of land outside the territory allotted to them in 1947. You forgot to mention how the Arab states attacked Israel with the objective of total annihilation of the Jewish state. If they had succeeded, I can't imagine how many men, women and children would have perished or worse...

So Israel that is militarily speaking superior pushed them all back and as punishment took some land (though It was probably as much to make a buffer zone for protection as it was punishment) because the only language their enemies speak is violence.

People need to realize one thing: Israel can ONLY be militarily speaking powerful cause ANY other sort of Israel would have simply ceased to exist so for those who imagine Israel acting differently, know that there could not be any other Israel with the type of neighbors the Jewish state has. The rest of the world is slowly beginning to realize that with all the terrorist attacks the west has had to endure but that's nothing compared to Israel who has its nose almost literally in the mess the west has only had to endure from a distance.

Make Israël part 2 an European nation and build somewhere in the UK or the less populated parts of an European nation. Palestina becomes a nation again. And since most Israelis are well educated and pretty smart, integration wouldn't be a huge issue.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Ka-pi96 said:
israel ceases to exist. The israelis can either stay and become Palestinian citizens (who are required to follow Palestinian laws and respect Palestinian ownership of land) or they can fuck off elsewhere.

Israel to cease to exist, the Jews to become palestinian and following palestinian law... Wow.

The Jews who have been living there for the past 4000 years (four thousand and not four hundred just in case you think it's a typo) must have their state come to an end, become palestinian and follow the laws of terrorists like Hamas who rule over palestine and swore to destroy Israel and who would simply murder every last Jew if given the chance.

There is so much nonsense there that I'm at a loss for words so, Wow...

Note that Iran and many other muslim countries share your wishes for an end to Israel and if Hitler was alive I think it's safe to assume he'd agree too.

Now back to reality if you don't mind: The issue of Israel is too huge a topic to debate it here and if you really believe your own words, I wouldn't even know where to start with you. So let's stick to the present issue: Jerusalem: It is and has been the capital of Israel for millennia, and the only thing that happened is the US saying: Ok Jerusalem is your capital, we acknowledge it. And that's all. Not admitting to it wouldn't change much cause it did NOT become since yesterday the Jewish capital, it was such for a very long time. You wouldn't want a foreign country, especially an ally country to decide for you that your capital in your country is not your capital right? So now that mistake has been mended and instead of telling to the Jews what their capital is, the US finally agreed to what has always been their capital and that is all. As for the palestinians, they just replied the usual way: with violence, just as they did before this and just as they will continue doing after this, no matter what happens and no matter what the capital of Israel is.

The kurds are fighting against turkey for the same rights palestinians have from the first day of israels creation.

They have all the rights. Palestinians from the arrafat times and palestinians now are a completely different thing. Palestinians now are just worshipping islamic terror. I am for a.ONE state solution. Beyond that, i want the blue white blue flag above the whole middle east.

bigjon said:
1 state solution. All of Palestine belongs to Israel with the international community ensuring that the minority Palestinians are not abused. If people living on the west bank don't like it, they can move to the east bank (Jordan).

Thanks. Exactly. Just that i think that the palestinians should live in israel. Israelis and palestinians should push israel together to its limits.