By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4’s 2018 exclusive games: One of the best years for a console in gaming history?

asqarkabab said:
Every year is the best year of gaming

For PS4 owners yes, every year the biggest variety of games (exclusives and multigames). This year there are so many games with extremely high production costs and high quality. 2018 is certainly the biggest year for gamers. This Year > all.

And 2019 will also be gigantic, my feeling tells me. Especially with "The Last of Us 2", "Ghost of Tsushima" and "Death Stranding". A great time for us and the future also looks strong, a good reason to be happy :) edit: Who play Ni No Kuni 2 now ? The game is currently one of the best new 2018 games.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 26 March 2018

Around the Network

2017 and 2018 are among the best years in the last decade.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Great year sure but not in gaming history lol.

Shame that Days Gone skipped to 2019. Still i have hope for Medievil, Spyro, Spider and Genie this year. and i'm will be happy.

I'm hoping 2019 has TLOU2, Cyberpunk (I know, not exclusive), Ghost of T, Days Gone, FF VII Remake - to me this sounds like the best year in gaming. Those are all right up my alley.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network

Lol

Its actually one of the weakest line ups ever

''Hadouken!''

Really? Greatest year in the history of gaming? Are you just embellishing, or do you really think that ten years from now you're going to look back at 2018 as the greatest year in gaming.

There will always be good things to look forward to, but how could you have possibly thought this back in December of last year, when many of 2018's games we haven't even been made aware of yet.

You lose a lot of credibility making a thread like this.

Ajax said:
Lol

Shadow of the Colossus

God of War

Detroit

Spiderman

Concrete Genie

Dreams

Medievil

Is one of the weakest line-ups ever?

zkp said:
Shame that Days Gone skipped to 2019. Still i have hope for Medievil, Spyro, Spider and Genie this year. and i'm will be happy.

Concrete genie  & Spyro are probably this year.
I have no idea when Medievil comes out... have there been rumors for this year?

PEEPer0nni said:
Ajax said:
Lol

Shadow of the Colossus

God of War

Detroit

Spiderman

Concrete Genie

Dreams

Medievil

Is one of the weakest line-ups ever?

Whether it's one of the best years is at least debatable. Saying it's one of the worst is nonsense. And the lol in the comment makes it truly worthy of derision. LOL!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."