By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2017 NPD Thread! PS4 > XBO > Switch

Thread is supposed to be about console sales numbers.

Ppl are instead talking about Company A’s games vs company B’s.

Huh?

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
quickrick said:
my prediction 1650k. double 2014 1660k IIRC. PS4 doubles november sales according zhugex

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1882937/

He’s also saying the leaked numbers from 2014 aren’t 100% accurate either. The original leaked numbers for 2014 were 826-831k which if doubled, would be 1.65-1.67 million. But again since he said those aren’t 100%, we can’t be sure till next week. 

nothing is 100% accurate but were looking 1.59-1.67 thats close enough, anyway how you like my prediction of ps4 2:1 switch since you kept doubting me, lol.

quickrick said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

He’s also saying the leaked numbers from 2014 aren’t 100% accurate either. The original leaked numbers for 2014 were 826-831k which if doubled, would be 1.65-1.67 million. But again since he said those aren’t 100%, we can’t be sure till next week. 

nothing is 100% accurate but were looking 1.59-1.67 thats close enough, anyway how you like my prediction of ps4 2:1 switch since you kept doubting me, lol.

Gloating still won't give you any shares in Sony...

Lawlight said:
Volterra_90 said:

Hahahaha, exactly, Nintendo refuses to give us the same thing over and over. That's why Nintendo fans like the company.

I fixed my post. Come on, even the most diehard Nintendo fans realise that Nintendo is very risk-averse and likes to use the same IPs.

Why wouldn't they? Would Disneyland ever get rid of Mickey Mouse?

quickrick said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

I must say I’m genuinely surprised at that. I thought for sure switch would have put up a better fight but I guess a $199 product is more attractive than a $299 product. So congratulations on your prediction. Now let’s see what December holds. According to amazon currently, the switch has a very good chance as long as Sony and Microsoft don’t have another price cut coming in next week. 

Around the Network

Any guess on why is Switch too low? Lose steam? Low demand? No stock?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

UltimateGamer1982 said:
quickrick said:

I must say I’m genuinely surprised at that. I thought for sure switch would have put up a better fight but I guess a $199 product is more attractive than a $299 product. So congratulations on your prediction. Now let’s see what December holds. According to amazon currently, the switch has a very good chance as long as Sony and Microsoft don’t have another price cut coming in next week. 

amazon is useless, just look at last month results  switch combined sku's should put it above ps4, yet ps4 2:1.

quickrick said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

amazon is useless, just look at last month results  switch combined sku's should put it above ps4, yet ps4 2:1.

That's not how a ranking system (what Amazon uses) works. Rankings just tell you how far one item is from another NOT what the measurement of the distance between them is. Here is an example:

Console A is #1

Console B is #2

Console C is #3

Console D is # 4

Based on the above, all I can say is that Console A sold more than Console B, C, and D but I cannot say by how much. Nor can I say that Console D+C will outsell B (again because we don't know the distance from rank #2 to rank #3 nor do we know the distance from rank #3 and rank #4).

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Lawlight said:

I fixed my post. Come on, even the most diehard Nintendo fans realise that Nintendo is very risk-averse and likes to use the same IPs.

Why wouldn't they? Would Disneyland ever get rid of Mickey Mouse?

Is Mickey Mouse still around? And come on, Disney creates a lot of properties every year.

Pavolink said:

Any guess on why is Switch too low? Lose steam? Low demand? No stock?

No deals on Black Friday ...