By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PUBG: The battle comes to console, only on Xbox One.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Let’s all thank this guy for scouring the Internets to find whatever negative opinions he can.

Personally I bought it and played two matches before work this morning, it was great. Only time I experienced frame rate issues is the same time everyone else does, the parachute sequence. Once you’re on the ground it’s been running great.

I had no idea the map was so massive. Unlike Fortnite, it’s actually possible to drop into areas and have no one else around you. I made it to #22 one game without seeing another soul.... until I died to the blue wall.

This game is going to be gargantuan on consoles.

These guys happen to be on my timeline, as i follow every fanbase.

Scouring lol

I like the concept of the game, and hope it does well *after* it is fixed.

PUBG is currently at No. 4 in Amazon on launch Day, which is good. Not gargantuan, but good.

Maybe if it was released without all these flaws it could have launched to No. 1, there must be people waiting for a patch to buy the game. I know i would.

Around the Network

Good luck waiting on a patch for a Game Preview title.

Eagerly awaiting your next post full of negatives tweets.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Good luck waiting on a patch for a *30$ Game Preview title.

Eagerly awaiting your next post full of negatives tweets.

*Fixed

People are paying for the game, the least they can expect is that the studio in charge fixes the issues of the game.

Microsoft alrerady helped them with the controls, water tech and anti-cheat measures (https://www.vg247.com/2017/09/07/working-with-microsoft-on-pubg-helps-bluehole-get-the-controller-feel-right-improve-water-tech-and-anti-cheat-measures/)

They could also help them fix the Framerate/Graphics issues.

The Tweets are just real life users reporting their experience with the game so far, you should be eager for the game to be fixed.

The important part there is Game Preview, not the price, lol.

ThisGuyFooks said:

I hope the game is fixed soon, im seeing even the most hardcore Xbox fans in Twitter complaining.

Early Access or not, you are paying for the game and for the XBL service.

If P.U. knew the game was going to run like crap, they should have launched a Free Beta to test the console first.

This is inexcusable imo.

Since it's game preview there's an hour free trial. Also connection issues is probably crowded servers, happens with lots of games.

OP- Gonna download it later today.

Around the Network

Actually I didn’t see a trial when I bought it. Could have missed it though.

ThisGuyFooks said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Let’s all thank this guy for scouring the Internets to find whatever negative opinions he can.

Personally I bought it and played two matches before work this morning, it was great. Only time I experienced frame rate issues is the same time everyone else does, the parachute sequence. Once you’re on the ground it’s been running great.

I had no idea the map was so massive. Unlike Fortnite, it’s actually possible to drop into areas and have no one else around you. I made it to #22 one game without seeing another soul.... until I died to the blue wall.

Scouring lol

PUBG is currently at No. 4 in Amazon on launch Day, which is good. Not gargantuan, but good.

Maybe if it was released without all these flaws it could have launched to No. 1, there must be people waiting for a patch to buy the game. I know i would.

The Amazon version is a cardboard box with a code that they mail. If you just buy it from the Xbox marketplace you can play the game asap.

Its good to play together.

Vasto said:
I did not know this would be an exclusive.

Well played Microsoft.

We both know you’d know it, if it was. 

Anyway, have fun with the game guys. Curious to know how this game translates to consoles.

ThisGuyFooks said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Scouring lol

Stop man ur hating to hate. "Inexcusable". Please stop. You obviously never followed this game. If the issues are inexcusable on console then they should be inexcusable for the pc players too. It performs a little worse than the pc version honestly and much better than the pc version did a couple months ago.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.