By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite game that you have never owned?

Tagged games:

Probably Hogs of War. Never owned the full version, only had the demo on the PS1. But my friend had the full version, everytime we met we played it together.

Around the Network

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. Heck I didn't even own a Gameboy! I remember my cousin would come from abroad with his gameboy and I'd finish the game in a week.

sethnintendo said:
SvennoJ said:
Turbo outrun. I could finish that game in the Arcade in one go. Never got my hands on the pc version, and it would have been a poor substitute for the arcade machine. The one at my local arcade had a moving chair with speakers build in.

Do you have a 3DS?  They have a 3D version of Outrun on it.

I think even in VR it would not compare

Plus racing games have moved on since then :)

Last edited by SvennoJ - on 07 December 2017

There was a Kingdom war/management anime style game for the Saturn that I never found out the name of it that I loved. Wish I could remember the name but all I can remember is hours of stolen time at our local Funcoland.

Everything from 1st through 4th gen. Grew up in a house of 3 and shared any consoles. Got to play old retro systems even as a kid, but owned none of them. My older brother took the systems. I own all the Xeno. All the Suikodens, and all the Lunar, but that's it. Though I still have access to them all.

Around the Network
Cubedramirez said:
There was a Kingdom war/management anime style game for the Saturn that I never found out the name of it that I loved. Wish I could remember the name but all I can remember is hours of stolen time at our local Funcoland.

Probably Dragon Force...

OT: Streets of Rage 2 (Genesis cart). Own it on the Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3).

General Chaos on the Genesis....which I always  call "commander chaos"...

Never owned a Genesis but this was the one game my friend had that really made me want one. Crazy fun multiplayer, even the single player is a pretty fun and weird Action-RTS.

Well, looking at my top 50 list, Mario Kart DS looks like it's the only one I've never owned in any form, so it would have to be that. I had friends and family who owned it, but I myself never did.

The gba fire emblem games I emulated a while ago.

Most DS games, since I flashcarded them

Xillia as well

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]