By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
Vizigoth04 said:
In the yearlies PS4 Pro is 5 ranks behind Xbox One X Scorpio Edition. Let's see if later on today that gap gets narrowed down at all.

Why does that matter? When it comes to which console is doing better, the mid gen versions of current gen consoles makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. 

Bragging rights.... And we all know already know who won with mid gen hardware! Nintendo :P

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Why does that matter? When it comes to which console is doing better, the mid gen versions of current gen consoles makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. 

Bragging rights.... And we all know already know who won with mid gen hardware! Nintendo :P

Well after all, this is the year of the Scorpio. A little ironic as it's also my sign.

And now in the yearlies PS4 Pro is tailing Scorpio Edition's bumper. 

Last edited by Vizigoth04 - on 15 December 2017

Vizigoth04 said:
tbone51 said:

Well after all, this is the year of the Scorpio. A little ironic as it's also my sign.

I said nintendo has the best selling mid gen hardware though not sony or ms!!!

tbone51 said:
Vizigoth04 said:

That's cool. Nintendo is doing pretty damn well. They've got the perfect price to go with their tech. Nintendo has clearly learned from the Wii U and is treading very successfully now.

SWBF PS4 up to 12. Don't know if it has the steam to reach number 1 though. Should pass at least one Switch sku though. Is the deal on offer anywhere else yet?

Around the Network
Vizigoth04 said:
tbone51 said:

That's cool. Nintendo is doing pretty damn well. They've got the perfect price to go with their tech. Nintendo has clearly learned from the Wii U and is treading very successfully now.

I was joking, i was talking about new3ds. 

3 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#05 NS Neon (up 1)
#07 NS Grey (same)
#10 PS4 Star Wars (up 11)
#24 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#28 SNES Classic (up 2)
#31 PS4 Pro (up 1)
#35 XB1X (up 2)
#42 N2DSXL T+B (up 1)
#58 XB1 Forza (up 7)
#69 XB1 (up 2)
#98 XB1 Minecraft (up 2)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
Nothing at the moment

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 4 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

gtjay1982 said:
SWBF PS4 up to 12. Don't know if it has the steam to reach number 1 though. Should pass at least one Switch sku though. Is the deal on offer anywhere else yet?

Not sure, but I did see on Facebook that PS Blog announcing PS4 Slim back on sale @ $249.99 this time 17-24 December. Hasn't shown on the actual ps blog yet. Maybe waiting to show that tomorrow.

Vizigoth04 said:
gtjay1982 said:

Not sure, but I did see on Facebook that PS Blog announcing PS4 Slim back on sale @ $249.99 this time 17-24 December. Hasn't shown on the actual ps blog yet. Maybe waiting to show that tomorrow.

Saw that.  I think target has the same deal next week.  Looks like the bundle is already 7th in the hourly.  Moving quick.

Nintendo games are dominating Top 3.