By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

peachbuggy said:
Mario having a battle royale with both COD's for top spot in the monthlies, whilst Splatoon having a battle royale with PUBG for 12th spot in the monthlies!

PS4 out old switch 2:1 in november, are you ready to eat crow yet, and apologize. that goes for everyone that was calling me a fanboy, on my prediction, lol.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/november-2017-npd-u-s-hardware-predictions-closes-tuesday-december-5th.8239/page-18

Around the Network
quickrick said:
peachbuggy said:
Mario having a battle royale with both COD's for top spot in the monthlies, whilst Splatoon having a battle royale with PUBG for 12th spot in the monthlies!

PS4 out old switch 2:1 in november, are you ready to eat crow yet, and apologize. that goes for everyone that was calling me a fanboy, on my prediction, lol.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/november-2017-npd-u-s-hardware-predictions-closes-tuesday-december-5th.8239/page-18

Looking at the post in the other thread, just goes to show how B&M made a massive difference when compared to amazon for that one week.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Seems like a sneaky controlled leak, just like MS using WCL last year. Very good for Sony and MS. Sony could have probably shifted another half a million with more stock.

Expected more from Switch, considering it had enough stock. With no deals though, there is no reason to get one before December except fear of availability. It will no doubt do much better in Dec.

I still have a problem with the Amazon buyers and the algorithms they use. They obviously have a problem taking in enough PS4 stock, and it has been on going all year. If it goes on, I expect it to be wrong more and more in 2018, especially if Switch and PS4 spend most of it neck and neck full stop.

Madword said:
quickrick said:

Looking at the post in the other thread, just goes to show how B&M made a massive difference when compared to amazon for that one week.

COD solo 4.4 million units in november, yet mario is ahead in amazon. it's easy too see nintendo fans like shopping on amazon way more then anywhere else. 

quickrick said:
Madword said:

COD solo 4.4 million units in november, yet mario is ahead in amazon. it's easy too see nintendo fans like shopping on amazon way more then anywhere else. 

CoD sold 4m with all versions combined and digital. Amazon breaks them into SKUs.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
quickrick said:

CoD sold 4m with all versions combined and digital. Amazon breaks them into SKUs.

mario probably did 950k at best.

quickrick said:
LipeJJ said:

? Talking yearly?

tbone51 said:
quickrick said:

? Talking yearly?

I hope he means november. 😂

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
tbone51 said:

? Talking yearly?

I hope he means november. 😂

Hope so SMO gonna be close to 2mil by end of nov. (1st month was i think 900k)

Anyone been keeping an eye on Amazon France or know what ratio of the French market it is ? been following it for a while now and it would suggest that the French have adopted the switch and may become the Japan of Europe.
Switch neon has been at No.1 for a while, Nintendo switch has 5 of the top 6 and the clincher for me is that FIFA 18 switch is the number 1 FIFA SKU. I never thought that possible anywhere in mainland Europe.