By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

peachbuggy said:
quickrick said:

PS4 out old switch 2:1 in november, are you ready to eat crow yet, and apologize. that goes for everyone that was calling me a fanboy, on my prediction, lol.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/november-2017-npd-u-s-hardware-predictions-closes-tuesday-december-5th.8239/page-18

Yeah, nice try but it's looking like those numbers are fake and incorrect. Nice comment from Mat from NPD in there. Straight from the horses' mouth.

lol those numbers are real, either way how do you want your crow served, fried or grilled?

Around the Network
quickrick said:
peachbuggy said:

Yeah, nice try but it's looking like those numbers are fake and incorrect. Nice comment from Mat from NPD in there. Straight from the horses' mouth.

lol those numbers are real, either way how do you want your crow served, fried or grilled?

I will readily admit i am wrong, once we know those "numbers" are real. It has already been proven those numbers were bogus,  by Mat (NPD) himself, amongst others on that very thread. Regardless of how much you want them to be real, are you telling me you have access to more information than the chief analyst at NPD? (LOL!)

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:
quickrick said:

I will readily admit i am wrong, once we know those "numbers" are real. It has already been proven those numbers were bogus,  by Mat (NPD) himself, amongst others on that very thread. Regardless of how much you want them to be real, are you telling me you have access to more information than the chief analyst at NPD? (LOL!)

show me the post? where matt calls the numbers bogus.

ThisGuyFooks said:
Jaxyfoo said:
Those numbers are fake, because last year's leaked numbers are incorrect. Making Sony's numbers a little higher and the other 2 close enough.

The reference to fake is about that random tweet about the X being above 700k. Seriously guys, filling your head with the bull, is not healthy. I expected better from the Nintendo fan base in honesty, I thought they would stay away from the dark side, not embrace it.

The Nintendo fanbase of this site stayed away from Amazon threads until the Switch began to do great numbers.

I wish everyone could be more consistent around here. 

It would create better discussions in my opinion.

I have to admit, this thread was seeing some of the nastiest posts since the inception of the Amazon threads. It's supposed to be fun speculation. The new visitors came in with war paint on their faces. 

tag !

Around the Network
quickrick said:
peachbuggy said:

show me the post? where matt calls the numbers bogus.

I believe it was said here that the post you linked was locked. That, in itself should tell you something.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

This thread is about Amazon and not NPD, take the conversation outta here.

peachbuggy said:
quickrick said:

Numbers will never be *real* because NPD/Amazon charts data isnt fully 100% accurate. Round abouts is all there is, but say the numbers were 50-100k more for switch, does that make you happier? does it change anything? I'm just trying to understand what it is people want or need.... numbers to be closer. Nintendo have done well, Xbox has done well, sony have done well. Numbers changing slightly dont really change anything.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

p0isonparadise said:
This thread is about Amazon and not NPD, take the conversation outta here.

Well ... actually, the Amazon threads are about NPD. it's the reason they exist. Just saying. Don't be angry!

The PS5 Exists. 

RJ_Sizzle said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

The Nintendo fanbase of this site stayed away from Amazon threads until the Switch began to do great numbers.

I wish everyone could be more consistent around here. 

It would create better discussions in my opinion.

I have to admit, this thread was seeing some of the nastiest posts since the inception of the Amazon threads. It's supposed to be fun speculation. The new visitors came in with war paint on their faces. 

LMAO exactly!