By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

quickrick said:
peachbuggy said:
Mario having a battle royale with both COD's for top spot in the monthlies, whilst Splatoon having a battle royale with PUBG for 12th spot in the monthlies!

PS4 out old switch 2:1 in november, are you ready to eat crow yet, and apologize. that goes for everyone that was calling me a fanboy, on my prediction, lol.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/november-2017-npd-u-s-hardware-predictions-closes-tuesday-december-5th.8239/page-18

Yeah, nice try but it's looking like those numbers are fake and incorrect. Nice comment from Mat from NPD in there. Straight from the horses' mouth.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Those numbers are fake, because last year's leaked numbers are incorrect. Making Sony's numbers a little higher and the other 2 close enough.

The reference to fake is about that random tweet about the X being above 700k. Seriously guys, filling your head with the bull, is not healthy. I expected better from the Nintendo fan base in honesty, I thought they would stay away from the dark side, not embrace it.

Jaxyfoo said:
Those numbers are fake, because last year's leaked numbers are incorrect. Making Sony's numbers a little higher and the other 2 close enough.

The reference to fake is about that random tweet about the X being above 700k. Seriously guys, filling your head with the bull, is not healthy. I expected better from the Nintendo fan base in honesty, I thought they would stay away from the dark side, not embrace it.

The Nintendo fanbase of this site stayed away from Amazon threads until the Switch began to do great numbers.

I wish everyone could be more consistent around here. 

It would create better discussions in my opinion.

12 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#02 NS Grey (same)
#15 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#16 NS Neon (same)
#26 SNES Classic (same)
#39 PS4 Star Wars (up 1)
#41 XB1X (down 3)
#43 N2DSXL T+B (up 1)
#70 XB1 (up 9)
#72 XB1 Forza (down 3)
#88 PS4 Pro (down 5)
#97 XB1 Minecraft (up 2)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#11 XB1 PUBG (down 1)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 4 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

ThisGuyFooks said:
Jaxyfoo said:

The Nintendo fanbase of this site stayed away from Amazon threads until the Switch began to do great numbers.

We are in a golden age of gaming, not counting  a few dodgy decisions by some greedy companies.  2017 and 2018 look like they might contain a huge number of all time classics.

I love gaming and love games across every platform.  No wonder gaming is looked down upon by mainstream society though.  They must wander around the net looking for useful advice, and see all the toxic nonsense and think gaming is not for me.  I know I would, and it is a shame.  We are our own self destruction.

Around the Network
Jaxyfoo said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

We are in a golden age of gaming, not counting  a few dodgy decisions by some greedy companies.  2017 and 2018 look like they might contain a huge number of all time classics.

I love gaming and love games across every platform.  No wonder gaming is looked down upon by mainstream society though.  They must wander around the net looking for useful advice, and see all the toxic nonsense and think gaming is not for me.  I know I would, and it is a shame.  We are our own self destruction.

I agree, but i think its part of everything that involves "teams" that can be looked as "rivals".

Take DC vs Marvel, Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Pepsi vs Coke...

It happens everywhere!

Jaxyfoo said:

Last years leaked numbers were confirmed real a few months ago when someone leaked numbers from 2016 and part of 2017.

jason1637 said:
Jaxyfoo said:

Last years leaked numbers were confirmed real a few months ago when someone leaked numbers from 2016 and part of 2017.

Matt and zhuge have both said that they are exactly wrong.  Go check out the last few pages on resetera.  Close enough not to be argued by 50k here and there, isn't the same as accuracy

LipeJJ said:
tbone51 said:

? Talking yearly?

I hope he means november. 😂

november of course 

ThisGuyFooks said:
Jaxyfoo said:

I agree, but i think its part of everything that involves "teams" that can be looked as "rivals".

Take DC vs Marvel, Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Pepsi vs Coke...

It happens everywhere!

You are right with team tribalism.  As a sports fan, there is some rivalry between all my friends, but that doesn't stop us having fun about everything else.  That other fun seems what is missing, and would make the team thing not so bad.  

I had a crazy vision of a Pepsi fan lost in the desert, suddenly coming across a can of coke.  Do we truly live in an age where they would reject it.  

I'm going to start picking my teams based on size and strength, if I need to worry about future real corporate wars lol.