By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

6 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#02 NS Grey (up 1)
#08 NS Neon (same)
#16 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 1)
#29 XB1X (up 2)
#36 SNES Classic (up 4)
#42 PS4 Star Wars (same)
#43 N2DSXL T+B (same)
#54 XB1 (up 2)
#74 XB1 Forza (up 9)
#86 PS4 Pro (up 5)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#11 XB1 PUBG (up 1)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

Around the Network

Amazing how the Neon Switch doesn't drop anymore and stays in front of the PS4 despite being out of stock for indefinite time while there is another SKU with a known date getting most of the orders

Mario having a battle royale with both COD's for top spot in the monthlies, whilst Splatoon having a battle royale with PUBG for 12th spot in the monthlies!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

CGI-Quality said:
adisababa said:

The Xbox One X has made high-quality 4K (kinda (more pixels at least)) gaming mainstream, something which was reserved to a very small demographic in the PC space. 

4K Gaming isn't mainstream, though. Most people will still buy the cheaper machines, as those are the mainstream devices and many, many folks are still without a 4K TV (this is important).

Next gen will see 4K realized. This gen, it is simply a high quality option offered by two iterative consoles.

I made a poor choice of words, the Xbox One X HAS NOT made 4K gaming mainstream, but I do believe that it has jumpstarted the adoption of 4K gaming or at least brought it to a more public spotlight that even casual gamers can embrace. 

KLAMarine said:
Playstation_awaiter said:

They can continue to do all they want, but unless they take first party development I will no longer take them seriously. And if anyone gets mad, there’s nothing wrong with what I said. Games have always been the selling point, not just more power. Nintendo and Sony doing a good job so far. 

"Games have always been the selling point, not just more power."

For you.

And many best-selling titles are multi-plats, not exclusives and X1's library has a lot in common with the PS4's.

FOr me plus all the other 10 of  millions of people who buy ps4. 

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Yea,switch  hardware  is extremely  old  gen.

Still the games are amazing.  At least its first  year 

The tech may be old but the Switch is the start of the 9th gen without a doubt.....

Actually Switch tech is what's new in Switch, Switch tech is tech from 2015. thats quite new, PS4/XB1 have tech from 2012. I think he referred like old gen hardware because it's less powerful than PS4/XB1.

Playstation_awaiter said:
KLAMarine said:

"Games have always been the selling point, not just more power."

For you.

And many best-selling titles are multi-plats, not exclusives and X1's library has a lot in common with the PS4's.

FOr me plus all the other 10 of  millions of people who buy ps4. 

Yes, I get it. People have their reasons for buying the platform they buy. I just felt the Xbox brand has started to recover from the pariah status it used to have.

Last edited by KLAMarine - on 06 December 2017

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 position on amazons through different markets.

US - 69 (-4) [was recently out of stock, but now in stock]
Japan - 25 (-5) ;Second version - 42 (-15)
Canada - 22 (-8)
UK -78 (+2) [out of stock]
Germany - 39 (-10)
France - 15 (-1)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Mario Kart Wii just popped back in at #87.

Good God, this game just doesn't stop!

Miyamotoo said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

The tech may be old but the Switch is the start of the 9th gen without a doubt.....

Actually Switch tech is what's new in Switch, Switch tech is tech from 2015. thats quite new, PS4/XB1 have tech from 2012. I think he referred like old gen hardware because it's less powerful than PS4/XB1.

Makes even more sense as to why the Switch is the start of the 9th gen like the Wii U was the start of the 8th gen.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23