By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

I would’nt call anything until wee see what Sony’s Christmas deal is. They could repeat the 200 for a week deal.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Switch is just killing it this month! PS4 still just chugging along doing it's own thing and selling great......and not sure what happened with the XB1 is just started dropping super fast....

The X is doing well though considering that $500 price.

SWORDF1SH said:
What happened to Flex? I'm pretty sure he used to be a decent poster.

He's decided to help make this thread a better place.

hudsoniscool said:

For me at least as an Xbox fan I feel like anytime I post something about Xbox I basically get shamed to a the corner.

anyway the physically digital version of pubg doing pretty good, been holding solid for a while. U can't pre-order the digital version of a preview game so that might be helping It.

Which is unfortunate since I see Microsoft moving Xbox in the right direction.

They can continue to do all they want, but unless they take first party development I will no longer take them seriously. And if anyone gets mad, there’s nothing wrong with what I said. Games have always been the selling point, not just more power. Nintendo and Sony doing a good job so far. 

Absolutely amazing to see switch and mario so high, great game for a great old gen system

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
Absolutely amazing to see switch and mario so high, great game for a great old gen system

Old gen system? 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Old gen system? 

Yea,switch  hardware  is extremely  old  gen.

Still the games are amazing.  At least its first  year 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Old gen system? 

Yea,switch  hardware  is extremely  old  gen.

Still the games are amazing.  At least its first  year 

Oh okay. I think I get what you mean. 

6 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#03 NS Grey (same)
#08 NS Neon (same)
#17 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#31 XB1X (down 3)
#40 SNES Classic (down 3)
#42 PS4 Star Wars (up 1)
#43 N2DSXL T+B (up 1)
#56 XB1 (down 2)
#83 XB1 Forza (down 5)
#91 PS4 Pro (up 4)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#12 XB1 PUBG (up 2)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

the xbox one x is still holding up well for a 500 dollar machine...

Playstation_awaiter said:
KLAMarine said:  

Which is unfortunate since I see Microsoft moving Xbox in the right direction.

They can continue to do all they want, but unless they take first party development I will no longer take them seriously. And if anyone gets mad, there’s nothing wrong with what I said. Games have always been the selling point, not just more power. Nintendo and Sony doing a good job so far. 

"Games have always been the selling point, not just more power."

For you.

And many best-selling titles are multi-plats, not exclusives and X1's library has a lot in common with the PS4's.

Spla2n is back baby. Tis the season.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988