By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Unless PSX changes something (perhaps the permanent price drop that's inevitably coming) then the Switch is going to win this month with ease.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
Switch is just killing it this month! PS4 still just chugging along doing it's own thing and selling great......and not sure what happened with the XB1 is just started dropping super fast....

The X is doing well though considering that $500 price.

SWORDF1SH said:
What happened to Flex? I'm pretty sure he used to be a decent poster.

He's decided to help make this thread a better place.

hudsoniscool said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Yeah gee I wonder why Mr. Gribble

For me at least as an Xbox fan I feel like anytime I post something about Xbox I basically get shamed to a the corner.

anyway the physically digital version of pubg doing pretty good, been holding solid for a while. U can't pre-order the digital version of a preview game so that might be helping It.

Which is unfortunate since I see Microsoft moving Xbox in the right direction.

Really wonder when Sony will announce a new bundle and possible a $249 price point.

hudsoniscool said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Yeah gee I wonder why Mr. Gribble

For me at least as an Xbox fan I feel like anytime I post something about Xbox I basically get shamed to a the corner.

Yeah, you shouldn't have to feel like that. Especially because the console is good.

poklane said:
Really wonder when Sony will announce a new bundle and possible a $249 price point.

Marketing deals might be costing them too pretty of a penny to do so. Or maybe they're happy with PS4's performance as is.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Hopefully, no one else is planning account suicide. :)

And I'll be getting rid of those stupid DBZ gifs.

Might as well leave them: they were his hallmark and will be a poignant reminder of him and what not to do.

Rayman up in the charts! Good to see, that was a good game!

1-2 Switch sinking. Go go go!

KLAMarine said:
Rayman up in the charts! Good to see, that was a good game!

1-2 Switch sinking. Go go go!

1-2-Switch deserves nothing but the #1 spot. It's a brilliant and fun game that will stick around until Switch's end.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

4 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#03 NS Grey (same)
#08 NS Neon (down 4)
#17 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#28 XB1X (up 3)
#37 SNES Classic (down 4)
#43 PS4 Star Wars (down 4)
#44 N2DSXL T+B (down 2)
#54 XB1 (down 8)
#78 XB1 Forza (up 1)
#95 PS4 Pro (down 5)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#12 XB1 PUBG (up 2)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

Oh God, Switch is out of stock. I wonder what numbers it will start pulling when it's not being held back by stock anymore.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won