By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Insane Switch domination lol.

Around the Network

Neon Switch got 1 spot higher at yearly chart. It must be getting lots of sales despite PS4 and X1 not as high as before.

I AM FEELING THE SWITCHMAS!!!! (Awesome pun.... if that is what it is)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Looks like Neon Switch is on the brink of being sold out again, with only some overpriced third party sellers still having some

MK8 racing up the ranks.

Die 1-2 Switch, DIE!!!

peachbuggy said:

Wonder how much longer the PS4 $20 dollar storecard can hold off SMO in the yearlies? Meanwhile, the COD's are the only ones putting up a fight against Nintendo's big guns! Even Splatoon is coming to join the party, although PUBG is having its own little battle with it!

Not much longer I think as the card has been after SMO for weeks. Would be great to see it second best. Indeed it will be a top 10full of switchness

Around the Network

PS4 1TB is in stock at amazon. I just added it to my cart to see. It says get it tomorrow if I want. Shipped and sold by amazon. Don’t know why ppl are saying it’s out of stock.

https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Slim-1TB-Console/dp/B071CV8CG2

Last edited by UltimateGamer1982 - on 05 December 2017

KLAMarine said:
MK8 racing up the ranks.

Die 1-2 Switch, DIE!!!

Talking about domination.

Cod ps4 #1 On the monthly and the yearlies ps4 has #1 And #2. Excellent.

Kerotan said:
Cod ps4 #1 On the monthly and the yearlies ps4 has #1 And #2. Excellent.

That's pretty misleading when it's just a gift card and the Switch is the top console