By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

p0isonparadise said:

9 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:
#03 NS Neon (down 1)
#06 NS Grey (same)
#17 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 1)
#31 SNES Classic (down 1)
#32 XB1X (down 1)
#38 XB1 (up 3)
#40 N2DSXL T+B (same)
#41 PS4 Star Wars (down 3)
#84 XB1 Forza (down 9)
#95 PS4 Pro (up 4)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only)**:
#15 XB1 PUBG (down 2)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

It looks like the Switch is going to romp Dec.

On another note, please bold the '5'! It's driving me nuts. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Miyamotoo said:

Isn't worth it trust me, just let him..

It's soooo sad :( 

Tissue? 

Anyway nothing misleading about gift cards. There's a reason psn pulls in more revenue then the whole of Nintendo and those cards are a big reason why.

Kerotan said:
Jranation said:

It's soooo sad :( 

Tissue? 

Anyway nothing misleading about gift cards. There's a reason psn pulls in more revenue then the whole of Nintendo and those cards are a big reason why.

Everyone knows why your saying this. Its ok, have to put sony on top somehow. By your logic guess nothing can compete with a non discount hybrid!

Edit: just tbf its like if ps4 does well in japan the hw itself comes out on top and a nintendo fan says "well its not like ps4 will come close to 3ds numbers". Just looks desperate which is what your doing at this moment. Its ok. Every1 is doing good this holiday. Ps4 will still be number for the year (US)

tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

Tissue? 

Everyone knows why your saying this. Its ok, have to put sony on top somehow. By your logic guess nothing can compete with a non discount hybrid!

Edit: just tbf its like if ps4 does well in japan the hw itself comes out on top and a nintendo fan says "well its not like ps4 will come close to 3ds numbers". Just looks desperate which is what your doing at this moment. Its ok. Every1 is doing good this holiday. Ps4 will still be number for the year (US)

Jesus...

I didn't put PlayStation on top. That was consumers spending their hard earned cash. My biased opinions have no influence on the Amazon ranking algorithm.

Kerotan said:

Jesus...

I didn't put PlayStation on top. That was consumers spending their hard earned cash. My biased opinions have no influence on the Amazon ranking algorithm.

I understood your 'cute' comment. It seems the Amazon threads are becoming far too serious. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Kerotan said:

Jesus...

I understood your 'cute' comment. It seems the Amazon threads are becoming far too serious. 

And CGI Profile cry when I put a bad ass DBZ gif.

GribbleGrunger said:
Kerotan said:

Jesus...

I know right. Crazy times we live in my friend. This is the effect of a few years of ps4 global domination. 

leo-j said:
Those neon controllers keep jumping around in price..... from67 to 79 bucks..... I am so tempted to get them 😭

I got grey switch but extra neons at launch. If you can catch them at the lower price you should definitely go for it.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

You have the hare and the tortoise, but now we have the Switch.

GribbleGrunger said:
Kerotan said:

Jesus...

Funny because you blow up in the same way if its on the opposing sides. His post are obnoxious but if you want to ignore that then feel free to do so