By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

tbone51 said:
peachbuggy said:
Pretty amazing that Switch is dominating console sales when you consider both are, in effect out of stock! Grey is listed as in stock Dec. 9th and neon as and when they get stock. Very impressive. I expect the PS store cards to be under massive pressure for that #1 spot on the yearlies by years end too, either by Switch HW or SW, specifically SMO, or even both!

With that massive boost for ps4 i doubt smo will top 1st or 2nd. Not impossible. Nothing has broke the top 3 in the last 3 years so smo doing that is pretty crazy. Especially when psn cards are stronger than ever

Well, it's destroying both cards in the hourlies and monthlies so nothing would surprise me,  especially given the high volume of sales Amazon must be transmitting this time of year.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Switch has conquered the Call of duties! C'mon BOTW make it a Switch top 5!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

double post

Last edited by X1Gates - on 05 December 2017

X1Gates said:
Kerotan said:

I know right. Crazy times we live in my friend. This is the effect of a few years of ps4 global domination. 

No you are reaching and the reaching of many ps4 fans on here is due to the Switch domination ever since release. So people of this camp will jump on anything just so they can claim a victory. We know you can't come out and talk about the console sales on amazon because everyone can see the switch dominating so you use psn top up cards to try and score a minor "victory".

X1Gates said:
X1Gates said:

No you are reaching and the reaching of many ps4 fans on here is due to the Switch domination ever since release. So people of this camp will jump on anything just so they can claim a victory. We know you can't come out and talk about the console sales on amazon because everyone can see the switch dominating so you use psn top up cards to try and score a minor "victory".

Bro come here.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Cod ps4 #1 On the monthly and the yearlies ps4 has #1 And #2. Excellent.

Were you referring to the console or the cards here?

X1Gates said:
Kerotan said:

I know right. Crazy times we live in my friend. This is the effect of a few years of ps4 global domination.

I agree that it's silly to claim that PS4 is number 1 on Amazon US due to gift cards. Especially considering that many people outside the US buy US gift cards for their US account in order to save money.

Switch is killing it. No doubt about that. And I'm glad to see that you're able to celebrate good sales regardless of brand. I don't think I've ever seen you celebrate anything other than Xbox so that's nice.

But regarding bold: Who are these many PS4 fans you're speaking of? I see only one acting silly (Kerotan). You gotta be able to name a few examples given your "many PS4 fans on here".

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 position on amazons through different markets.

US - 65 (-34) [out of stock]
Japan - 20 (-6) ;Second version - 27 (-15)
Canada - 14 (-7)
UK -80 (-57) [I think its out of stock, but Im not sure]
Germany - 29 (-1)
France - 14 (+6)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

jason1637 said:

Why is the $189 XB1 discontinued on Amazon?

Beacuse thats was Black Friday deal, same like PS4 1TB for $199.

Now Pokemon ultra moon sells out too!

What resetera ( specific people in it ) would say about this...?

Last edited by tak13 - on 05 December 2017