By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PUBG Will Be 30fps On All Xbox One Consoles

Considering it's also crossplay with PC, Xbox One S owners are going to be a big disadvantage.

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
Considering it's also crossplay with PC, Xbox One S owners are going to be a big disadvantage.

Crossplay won't be at launch. They are still figuring out a way to implement it to make it fair for controller players.

jason1637 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Crossplay won't be at launch. They are still figuring out a way to implement it to make it fair for controller players.

Ah. Also you knack for picking ridiculously cringey avatars lol. 

FIT_Gamer said:

Cross play will be an option if you want to enter those servers, you won't have to.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

FIT_Gamer said:
jason1637 said:

Lol, cringy avys are just more interesting. 

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:

UH OH. DID SOMEONE SAY KNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?????????

Wouldn’t that clearly bring an unfair advantage to X1X players, or do they plan to keep fields separated?!

Errorist76 said:

Wouldn’t that clearly bring an unfair advantage to X1X players, or do they plan to keep fields separated?!

That's what I'm wondering myself.

DroidKnight said:
Angelv577 said:
I wasn't expecting this at all. This kinda force xb1 s user to the X that want to play pubg, even if they are fine with the S and don't want to spend $500.

It's done on PC all the time and I never hear the low to mid-end users griping about the high-end users.  Plus there will be no way of knowing who's using what console.

Not a valid comparison at all. Low spec PC users can always lower the detail, AA etc in order to keep the frame rate at competitive levels.

Errorist76 said:
DroidKnight said:

It's done on PC all the time and I never hear the low to mid-end users griping about the high-end users.  Plus there will be no way of knowing who's using what console.

Not a valid comparison at all. Low spec PC users can always lower the detail, AA etc in order to keep the frame rate at competitive levels.

Wasn't that locked in PUBG? I remember reading that you changing the ini files was considered cheating and people complained that hiding in the grass was pointless if you could just turn the grass off. Perhaps XBox One S users will be at an advantage with less foliage ;)