By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PUBG Will Be 30fps On All Xbox One Consoles

"Definitely on Xbox One X, 60FPS. On Xbox One, we’re not sure. We may have to limit it at 30FPS, maybe, but the last time I saw it, it was running at about 30 to 40. We’re still constantly improving it so, you know, the aim is to get to 60. That’s why we’re doing Game Preview, because I think the great thing about console is it’s a locked hardware system, so we can do really specific tweaks that tune it for those systems.

I have great faith that we’ll get there. The great thing about Battlegrounds is that it’s not…unlike the more high paced shooters, frame rate isn’t that important. Yes, it is important, but it’s not as important for us as it is in a twitch shooter. So we’re aiming for 60; not sure if we’ll get there, but that is our aim."

Source: https://wccftech.com/playerunknown-xbox-gaming-60fps-xb1x/

Honestly didn't expect the game to be 60fps on XB1X so that's great news. Hopefully the XB1 and XB1S can reach 60FPS sometime during game preview.

Around the Network

Fucking awesome news, no parity! I hope this translates into more titles.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Devs should use the full potentials of the Pro and X.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Heard after some Tencent deal which allowed Chinese players on that there are a bunch of cheaters on PUBG now.

I wasn't expecting this at all. This kinda force xb1 s user to the X that want to play pubg, even if they are fine with the S and don't want to spend $500.

Around the Network

So develop on X first, then try to get it to run on S and maybe One, that happened quickly.

Angelv577 said:
I wasn't expecting this at all. This kinda force xb1 s user to the X that want to play pubg, even if they are fine with the S and don't want to spend $500.

It's done on PC all the time and I never hear the low to mid-end users griping about the high-end users.  Plus there will be no way of knowing who's using what console.

sethnintendo said:
Heard after some Tencent deal which allowed Chinese players on that there are a bunch of cheaters on PUBG now.

Yea on PC there are quite a few cheaters. But they are some updates coming like kill cams to stop cheaters. If you see the kill can and they used some type of hack or whatever to kill you it makes it easy for people to report specific players. Also Bluehole has banned thousands of players already for cheating.

I also don't think cheaters will be a big problem on Xbox.

DroidKnight said:
Angelv577 said:

It's done on PC all the time and I never hear the low to mid-end users griping about the high-end users.  Plus there will be no way of knowing who's using what console.

You said it, on pc but as far as I know, it is a first on consoles for a only multiplayer game.  I don't own a Xbox anymore so it really doesn't bother me but there might be some Xbox 1 s owner that might become upset after knowing this.  I am just curious to know at to what degree they would be upset.

Yesss! Great!