By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PUBG Will Be 30fps On All Xbox One Consoles

malistix1985 said:
Angelv577 said:
I wasn't expecting this at all. This kinda force xb1 s user to the X that want to play pubg, even if they are fine with the S and don't want to spend $500.

How doesn't this already apply to the ps4 pro and xbox one x anyway.

better draw distances in some games, better resolutions in almost all games (sharper image is also an advantage) and better framerates in many games.
With mid-gen upgrades both consoles are more like pc's then ever.

Obviously there are already Elite Controllers, people who use Mouse/Keyboard modded controllers and there are users who play on monitors for the best response time etc etc.

If you are competative there where already so many things that would push you ahead this is just "another" bullet in that gun, in the end it doesn't really matter because on PC it has happened for many many years and it works fine.

We don't need parity. Just use the hardware to its best capabilities and don't feel 2 bad some people have a slight edge because its been like that already, anyway.

Don't forget wheel users vs pad users in any racing game forever...

The thing is though that you would expect the game to be optimized for the largest userbase first, optimize for a consistent locked frame rate there than add to the high end version. Instead now you see the target is 60fps on the X and let's see if we can get over 40 on the S. I guess it shows a better difference instead of doing it the other way around.

Around the Network

Mother of God...

Well i looks like it's 30 FPS on both consoles.

FIT_Gamer said:

Don't celebrate too hard mate, don't want you pulling a muscle.

FIT_Gamer said:

Well, that's that. Now, to read the comments!

Around the Network

So now it is 30fps on all consoles. I wonder why.

X1Gates said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Exactly how am I celebrating? I just posted a tweet...

Bandorr said:
caffeinade said:

Steamspy has PUBG at 22.5m owners, as of right now.
https://steamspy.com/app/578080

Ok? I'm referring to the literal cover for PUBG. Go look at the front of the Xbox one PUBG box. It says "over 16 million PC units sold".

Or did you think I was calling BS on that? I'm not actually sure the point of your comment.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I knew what you were talking about; I just wanted to throw some sales numbers around.

I wanted to have more up to date sales count for the game in this thread.

FIT_Gamer said:
X1Gates said:

Exactly how am I celebrating? I just posted a tweet...

I was kidding dude, take it easy

CGI-Quality said:

Apparently, this was incorrect info. New tweet:

After being very excited yesterday, color me disappointed. So if current Xboxes are going to be fowards compatible, then the next Xbox will also be held back by the S and X.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.