By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PUBG Will Be 30fps On All Xbox One Consoles

I'd prefer 60fps over 30 without a doubt. I'd also prefer a steady 30fps over some 30-45 fluctuations.

Hopefully they can get it there.

Around the Network

I like that. Still bad though that it cannot reach 60fps on the older console. Shows both bad optimization and the terrible terrible potato CPU.

Last edited by vivster - on 01 December 2017

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Bandorr said:
Interesting, and fairly awkward.

You are already cutting your userbase way low by not having PC cross play ready. Which is weird since the front cover says "over 16 million PC units sold". Could very easily give people the impression you would be playing with PC people.

But now you want to force people to choose between 30 or 60 FPS in an online multiplayer?

Isn't this exactly the fear that everyone had when the PS4 pro came out?

Steamspy has PUBG at 22.5m owners, as of right now.
https://steamspy.com/app/578080

So we'll have fractured userbase on the game or will it be different experience on the same room?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

hudsoniscool said:
This is the reality now guys. If u want to play at 60 fps than go out and buy an x. I'f u don't think the upgrade is worth it than don't buy it. this is a choice everyone has to make.

They have been making this choice on X1 and will now make on X1X, it haven't been favoring Xbox so far.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

They should honestly keep it consistent between the X1X and the S. Pitting PC vs X1 players would just be a slaughter, as M+K players would outright destroy gamepad users, we've already seen that happen with the first Titanfall.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

That POWER. All hail the king of consoles XOX

hudsoniscool said:
Bandorr said:
Interesting, and fairly awkward.

You are already cutting your userbase way low by not having PC cross play ready. Which is weird since the front cover says "over 16 million PC units sold". Could very easily give people the impression you would be playing with PC people.

But now you want to force people to choose between 30 or 60 FPS in an online multiplayer?

Isn't this exactly the fear that everyone had when the PS4 pro came out?

Different frame rates happen when there are different rigs playing a game, see any pc game ever released as reference.

Yep, this already happens on PUBG and literally every other MP game on PC. It’s no big deal there, it won’t be a big deal here either.

Personally I hope devs start going all out on the Scorpio versions of their MP games.

Angelv577 said:
I wasn't expecting this at all. This kinda force xb1 s user to the X that want to play pubg, even if they are fine with the S and don't want to spend $500.

How doesn't this already apply to the ps4 pro and xbox one x anyway.

better draw distances in some games, better resolutions in almost all games (sharper image is also an advantage) and better framerates in many games.
With mid-gen upgrades both consoles are more like pc's then ever.

Obviously there are already Elite Controllers, people who use Mouse/Keyboard modded controllers and there are users who play on monitors for the best response time etc etc.

If you are competative there where already so many things that would push you ahead this is just "another" bullet in that gun, in the end it doesn't really matter because on PC it has happened for many many years and it works fine.

We don't need parity. Just use the hardware to its best capabilities and don't feel 2 bad some people have a slight edge because its been like that already, anyway.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Exactly why i got an X, already the gap is showing. **phrasing**

I havent played this game yet, but i hear on podcast constantly about how fun it is, i am very much looking forward to trying this out in a few days.