By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Switch is cannibalizing PS4 sales in Japan"

Tagged games:

Wow Switch is such a beast by cannibalizing PS4 sales in Q4.

Around the Network

hmm

Normchacho said:
Kerotan said:

Nah man. I can guarantee you certain posters would keep mentioning this in future MC threads.

The numbers are freely available to you on this website, neogaf or the official trackers sites. 

That's not how this works. The burden of proof is on you.

It's no secret what I said. Anybody who follows Japan sales closely knows this. 

Tagged Game: Top Spin

LOL
This can't be more accurate XD

I personally dont think switch sales are affecting ps4 or 3ds for that matter. But what do i kno?

Around the Network

If I remember correctly the N3DS was pretty much always at the top stop, now it is struggling to even maintain the second spot.

So, I would say Switch is "cannibalizing" de N3DS sales instead of PS4

Last edited by Kairos - on 30 November 2017

So Kerotan doesn't know what cannibalizing is. Ok.

i think it's because of the possibility to play with the switch at home and on the go, what seems that it work wonderful in japan ( not only), but globally ps4 isn't done, how we heard from black friday sales.

Not from the Ps4, but the Vita in other hand...

tbone51 said:
I personally dont think switch sales are affecting ps4 or 3ds for that matter. But what do i kno?

You know the truth brother!

Kairos said:

If I remember correctly the N3DS was pretty much always at the top stop, now it is struggling to even maintain the second spot.

So, I would say Switch is "cannibalizing" de N3DS sales instead of PS4

Interesting take.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
So Kerotan doesn't know what cannibalizing is. Ok.

I do but I'm using it in the same context meant by the people saying it. 

Agente42 said:
Not from the Ps4, but the Vita in other hand...

Vita believe it or not was already dying before switch even released. So it's actually not the reason it's on the way out.