By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
massimus said:

Lmao! EPA my hero! Single handedly carressing gaia’s bosom and saving us from capitalism. *applause*

You are a very visual dude spoken.

So are you denying the pictures he showed and that these were real issues during those times.  I know, its a state problem and all we have to do is just move to another state if they have bad EPA type issues.  Is that your answer that people should just rely only on States for their protection and we should get rid of it on a federal level.  Just wondering because you seem to be very dismissive of past events which I am aging myself but I lived through all of them.  I wonder how many of those situations have you lived through.

Around the Network

The unions worked at one point in time before state law instituted basic worker protections. Do you think unions are as effective now as when “it was an issue”. Is that the “Cali smog” you were talking about? I don’t have a single Indian tear running down my face when I look at those pictures, no lol. The whole media matters picture library would not make me sympathize or champion the EPA. No, I have never lived in an area that looked like that. I guess I just haven’t lived in asshole states that blame the federal government for their shitshow.

CartBlanche said:
This photo speaks volumes about the the NATO relationships -

Everyone is looking towards the Jet Fighters in the sky putting on a show..... except Trump..... he rather look the other direction for.... something more fun to look at? maybe a bird flew by?

kappie1977 said:
CartBlanche said:

Wait until he meets Putin in a few days and does a total 180 on what he's been saying. Just normal Trump behaviour.

Exactly. To be honest, I'm still so surprised that he is still quite popular in the USA. Where things so bad under Obama or was it really that the people from the United States of Amerika thought Hilary was an even worse choice?

No they weren’t but a lot of people in the US are notoriously badly educated and racist to the core. 

JRPGfan said:
CartBlanche said:
This photo speaks volumes about the the NATO relationships -

Everyone is looking towards the Jet Fighters in the sky putting on a show..... except Trump..... he rather look the other direction for.... something more fun to look at? maybe a bird flew by?

Squirrel!!

Around the Network

So here is another of those situations where its hard to ever believe a word that comes from Trump mouth and what also shows that he is a complete idiot.

So Trump gives an interview to the Sun tabloid mag. Now you have to ask yourself, why would Trump give an interview to a tabloid mag before he actually meets the UK Prime Minister.

Next, Trump criticizes the Prime Minister over Brexit, immigration and a few other points. Again, you have to ask yourself why would Trump criticizes the Prime Minister who he is to meet in a tabloid mag before the meeting. This is the diplomatic stupidity we have to deal with when it comes to Trump. Just because the Sun is own by one of Trumps friends, he gives an interview where he should have been more diplomatic but instead he just mouth off without any kind of understanding of the stage he is own and finds himself having to defend his comments.

The part that should always concern anyone taking anything that comes from Trump mouth is not what he said to the Sun, instead how he tried the old fake news gambit again and said he was misquoted. This is where stupidity just flourishes from Trump. When people say Trump is intelligent, I seriously would like for them to show exactly where they are getting this info from. You would think that Trump would be smart enough to know, that interviews are tapped. To call the Sun, fake news, misquoting him was another one of those dumb lies he could have easily have saved. Now he gives the Sun the opportunity to release the tapes to show how deceitful and untrustworthy a word that comes from his mouth is. You would think being the genius some people believe him to be, he would be smart enough to know when lie and not lie but instead, any time he is challenged on something stupid he has done, he will find a excuse to blame someone else or just flat out lie.

We see the same pattern with NK. Trump says one thing NK says another. Now we have to decide who to believe. The pathological liar or the dictatorship regime. You have the NATO talks where Trump said he got them to commit to 4%, then you get people from the talks that says the commitment is still 2% by 2024. Its like Trump lives in a world where what he says and what people here and agree to is totally different. He is so quick to give himself praise, he never waits until he actually achieve it before getting slapped by reality.

Machiavellian said:
So here is another of those situations where its hard to ever believe a word that comes from Trump mouth and what also shows that he is a complete idiot.

So Trump gives an interview to the Sun tabloid mag. Now you have to ask yourself, why would Trump give an interview to a tabloid mag before he actually meets the UK Prime Minister.

Next, Trump criticizes the Prime Minister over Brexit, immigration and a few other points. Again, you have to ask yourself why would Trump criticizes the Prime Minister who he is to meet in a tabloid mag before the meeting. This is the diplomatic stupidity we have to deal with when it comes to Trump. * edit: Its not stupid, he knows exactly what hes doing.

Just because the Sun is own by one of Trumps friends, he gives an interview where he should have been more diplomatic but instead he just mouth off without any kind of understanding of the stage he is own and finds himself having to defend his comments.

The part that should always concern anyone taking anything that comes from Trump mouth is not what he said to the Sun, instead how he tried the old fake news gambit again and said he was misquoted. This is where stupidity just flourishes from Trump. When people say Trump is intelligent, I seriously would like for them to show exactly where they are getting this info from. You would think that Trump would be smart enough to know, that interviews are tapped. To call the Sun, fake news, misquoting him was another one of those dumb lies he could have easily have saved. Now he gives the Sun the opportunity to release the tapes to show how deceitful and untrustworthy a word that comes from his mouth is. You would think being the genius some people believe him to be, he would be smart enough to know when lie and not lie but instead, any time he is challenged on something stupid he has done, he will find a excuse to blame someone else or just flat out lie.

We see the same pattern with NK. Trump says one thing NK says another. Now we have to decide who to believe. The pathological liar or the dictatorship regime. You have the NATO talks where Trump said he got them to commit to 4%, then you get people from the talks that says the commitment is still 2% by 2024. Its like Trump lives in a world where what he says and what people here and agree to is totally different. He is so quick to give himself praise, he never waits until he actually achieve it before getting slapped by reality.

Hes not a idiot..... he just has a agenda, and wants to meddle in the UK politics, and force a certain outcome to happend.
It wasnt a "mistake" or something he didnt think through, it was a deliberate move.

He basicallysaid "I dont agree with how May is going about Brexit, and if you stay too close with the EU, we wont trade with you (it would be difficult)"

His goals may not be to hurt Britain,.. but that could likely be the result.
For some reason he just doesnt see the EU as allies, its like he goes out of his way to disrupt and attack the EU.

JRPGfan said:
Machiavellian said:

Next, Trump criticizes the Prime Minister over Brexit, immigration and a few other points. Again, you have to ask yourself why would Trump criticizes the Prime Minister who he is to meet in a tabloid mag before the meeting. This is the diplomatic stupidity we have to deal with when it comes to Trump. * edit: Its not stupid, he knows exactly what hes doing.

Just because the Sun is own by one of Trumps friends, he gives an interview where he should have been more diplomatic but instead he just mouth off without any kind of understanding of the stage he is own and finds himself having to defend his comments.

Hes not a idiot..... he just has a agenda, and wants to meddle in the UK politics, and force a certain outcome to happend.
It wasnt a "mistake" or something he didnt think through, it was a deliberate move.

He basicallysaid "I dont agree with how May is going about Brexit, and if you stay too close with the EU, we wont trade with you (it would be difficult)"

For some reason he just doesnt see the EU as allies, its like he goes out of his way to disrupt and attack the EU.

Here is how you know he is an idiot and it was not a deliberate move.  He made the statements and if he had an agenda, he would have stuck by them and not flinched when they were reported.  Instead he chose to lie about it and said he was misquoted and it was fake news.  It's one thing to make statements and stand behind what you say.  It's totally different to make a statement then lie that you didn't make those statements because of the reaction those statements produced.  If it was strategic and a deliberate move, he would have understood it would be the focus for the media and he would have statements to back up what he said and strengthen his position.  He din't have any of that, and when the Sun released the tap it just made him look like a fool.  Why even lie about something like that when it can be easily exposed.  I cannot even see why you even tried to defend that position.

No matter how you see it, trying to show you are a solid partner with someone then go behind their back and make statements like that Before you even meet them is just plain stupid.  It shows he has no idea what he is doing and even then he tried to make it about himself.  As he stated, he told May how he would have done it as if his opinion and experience somehow Trump her judgement (pun intended).

None of those things need to be said in public because nothing has been done yet.  You have nothing on the table and making them public, attacking the Prime Minister on her own turf and expecting people to just fall in with your opinion was stupid.  Just like in Mexico, it just strengthen people's resolve not to ever listen to him or care about his opinion because he looks like he is forcing his will on them.

As many have said, Trump is not a politician but he is trying to do a job that requires him to be one.  No matter what your opinion about politician are, if you do not know how to swim in the pool you will drown.

I really do not have an issue with a lot of things Trump say, my problem is when he is put in a corner, it's always the lie that comes out.  In the case of NK, he loves to give himself credit for doing nothing.  In the case of NATO, he continues to praise himself for doing nothing.  He did not accomplish anything beyond what was already agreed upon but he always want to take the victory lap before showing the results.  It would be great if he can stop doing things for face value and see them through to the end before trying to gain credit.

massimus said:

The unions worked at one point in time before state law instituted basic worker protections. Do you think unions are as effective now as when “it was an issue”. Is that the “Cali smog” you were talking about? I don’t have a single Indian tear running down my face when I look at those pictures, no lol. The whole media matters picture library would not make me sympathize or champion the EPA. No, I have never lived in an area that looked like that. I guess I just haven’t lived in asshole states that blame the federal government for their shitshow.

Well, if I thought that the problems unions and the EPA were created to fix would stay fixed forever if we got rid of unions and the EPA, I'd be in favor of throwing them in the garbage too.  But I'm not a child. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

JRPGfan said:

this man is seriously obsessed with the EU for some reason, I believe he fears the recent growth of the EU and views it as a threat for the United States, and obviously he thinks this is the perfect timing to tear up the EU, starting with the UK

he doesn't really care for the UK, all he wants is to completely detach the piece

does he even know Americans are European immigrants in the first place? a strong EU ally is always in the interests of America, but he is doing his best to push them towards China or break it apart

seriously, I'm starting to fear that Russia's involvement in American politics is much bigger than we thought, is he even preparing the ground for Crimea recognition?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^