By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
SpokenTruth said:
numberwang said:

Lousy meme given an immigrant didn't take her job.  Her second term as first lady ended.

But that is the face you make when you meet what we elected and you're not impressed.

MELANIA is the "immigrant" this meme is targetting, right?! 

Around the Network
numberwang said:

Well there was a President who cuddled with racists, sexist, homophobes, antisemites...

https://i1.wp.com/www.triceedneywire.com/images/stories/BusinessImages/barack%20obama%20and%20louis%20farrakhan%20by%20askia%20muhammad.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

WTF man?!

Errorist76 said:
Superman4 said:

By your points they call him a racist based on false information. He never banned Muslims nor did he attempt to. He did try and succeed in banning people from some countries which happened to be a majority Muslim. Banning Muslims would mean rounding up any and all Muslims and deporting them and not allowing any Muslims from any country into the US.

He never said Mexicans are rapists, he said that Mexico isn't sending their best people. Some people crossing are good people however murderers and rapists are also crossing, which is an accurate statement. Calling a country a shithole isn't racist regardless of what race is predominantly in it. You have plenty of other areas with the same race that he didn't call a shithole country. Trying to turn that statement into racism is stretching and trying to paint a picture that isn't their. He never called white nationalists very fine people. He said that the rally had racists and some very fine people. He could have had the Grand wizard of the KKK as his chief strategist and it still wouldn't make him a racist. That's like saying just because you know someone who is a thief you are also a thief.

LOL. You seriously expect me to take an opinion piece from the NYT as fact? 

You do realise that the NYT is probably the highest decorated and respected news source on this whole planet?! Oh I know....you have some alternative facts, right?!

It states it is an opinion piece right up front. So again, not news. Opinion.

SpokenTruth said:
numberwang said:

Lousy meme given an immigrant didn't take her job.  Her second term as first lady ended.

But that is the face you make when you meet what we elected and you're not impressed.

Superman4 said:

By your points they call him a racist based on false information. He never banned Muslims nor did he attempt to. He did try and succeed in banning people from some countries which happened to be a majority Muslim. Banning Muslims would mean rounding up any and all Muslims and deporting them and not allowing any Muslims from any country into the US.

He never said Mexicans are rapists, he said that Mexico isn't sending their best people. Some people crossing are good people however murderers and rapists are also crossing, which is an accurate statement. Calling a country a shithole isn't racist regardless of what race is predominantly in it. You have plenty of other areas with the same race that he didn't call a shithole country. Trying to turn that statement into racism is stretching and trying to paint a picture that isn't their. He never called white nationalists very fine people. He said that the rally had racists and some very fine people. He could have had the Grand wizard of the KKK as his chief strategist and it still wouldn't make him a racist. That's like saying just because you know someone who is a thief you are also a thief.

These rationalizations are incredible.  Especially your last one.  Trump didn't just know the "thief", he put them in charge of the white strategy and senior advisement because they aligned with his message and vision.

Had Obama said or done these but against whites and Christians, you'd be all over him.

I could give a rats ass about any religion. Trump didn't do anything to a religion, he stopped travel from certain areas.

Again though, having someone who agrees with you on a number of issues and may be racist doesnt mean that you agree with him on all issues including race. He also fired him.

Errorist76 said:
numberwang said:

Well there was a President who cuddled with racists, sexist, homophobes, antisemites...

https://i1.wp.com/www.triceedneywire.com/images/stories/BusinessImages/barack%20obama%20and%20louis%20farrakhan%20by%20askia%20muhammad.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

WTF man?!

Yeah, I take the same stance on that picture. Just because you know them and agree with them on certain issues doesn't mean you agree with them on all issues. 

Around the Network

Was great then and hes still great now.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Superman4 said:
Final-Fan said:

Funny story:  in the video entitled "Bill Clinton Demands We Build a Wall", Bill Clinton does not ever say the word "wall", nor does he mention, let alone suggest, physical barriers of any kind.  Why do these people care so much and yet remain so ignorant?  I mean, there are things I don't know anything about.  But it's generally because I don't care.  If I cared, I would educate myself. 

Yes, the title is misleading. My point was that what Trump is being called racist for is exactly what Clinton said in his speech and received a standing ovation. Not a bunch of liberal idiots on "news" outlets calling him racist.

Your point is wrong.  For one thing, Trump wants a literal wall.  You keep claiming the Clintons have advocated in the past for the same thing that Trump is advocating now, but every time you try to produce evidence you utterly fail to substantiate your claim. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Sucked when he took office and year ago, and is worse now

The American people are bigger fools than Trump by believing the nonsense and rhetoric Trump spews on a daily basis. Idiot leaders like Trump have reigned before and have left nations in ruin. Trump will ruin America and the rest of the world will continue to laugh at America. Trump sets the bar extremely low for political leaders and Trump is the Mr Bean of American Presidents. Trump becomes American President says a lot about the American people. Only 3 more years of this clown to endure and hopefully he will lose the 2020 election. 

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 31 January 2018

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

The American people are bigger fools than Trump by believing the nonsense and rhetoric Trump spews on a daily basis. Idiot leaders like Trump have reigned before and have left nations in ruin. Trump will ruin America and the rest of the world will continue to laugh at America. Trump sets the bar extremely low for political leaders and Trump is the Mr Bean of American Presidents. Trump becomes American President says a lot about the American people. Only 3 more years of this clown to endure and hopefully he will lose the 2020 election. 

You are the fool. We voted for Trump for very specific reasons. So far he’s been living up to his campaign promises better than any other Republican in recent memory. He’s already on pace to surpass Reagan. I do consider Reagan mediocre. I prefer Goldwater, Nixon, Eisenhower, and even JFK to Reagan because their policies were more conservative as a whole. Trump winning or losing in 2020 is too hard to predict at this point. I certainly think he faces an uphill battle due to puerto ricans displacing into florida and minorities increase as the voting block increases. However, most Americans are not really right or left wing because they can easily switch. Hillary lost because Trump got Obama independents to switch.

The only nonsense is the Russia narrative. Russian facebook ads were not overtly pro-Trump, they were legal, and it was a small scale effort. There is no proof Russia hacked into DNC/Hillary/Weiner and wikileaks suggested it was a leaker from inside the democratic establishment. The emails were not a determining factor in swinging votes to Trump. The real things that made Trump win was his America First rhetoric of bringing jobs to areas in the rustbelt that needed it and enforcing immigration. The only voter fraud is always on the side of democrats as they use every trick in the book from allowing illegals to vote to swing the popular vote to misleading uneducated people with subversion. Now a democratic judge has ordered that electronic voting information can be deleted the day following of an election. They want to get rid of the electoral college which was put in place for the exact reason of preventing large overpopulated cities to have complete control of the country.

If Russia is somehow for America having a good economy, wall, deporting illegals, and I’ll just laught. It’s the most absurd idea that Russia influenced us to believe these things with facebook ads or email leaks. No one ever trusted Hillary. She’s an enabler of everything bad with Bill Clinton and his rape allogations as well as a history of flip flopping which to many is seen weak in itself and makes her even less likeable than Bill Clinton himself.

As for why we believe Trump? Democrats want to tax the middle class more so we can pay for sanctuary cities of illegal immigrants in some pathological altruism mask that is really not altruistic at all. It’s divide and conquer from celebrities and rich people who live in gated communities. Trump is the first GOP in decades to lose the rich vote so this isn’t about making himself billions more. Trump sacrificed billions of his own wealth to become so unpopular to the left to where they boycott his products. The idea that Trump isn’t serious is debunked at every turn.

Trump understands the problems of immigration. As someone who works with legal and illegal immigrants (possibly 50-60 over a five year period at my garden center) I see that they are pedophiles, hate white people, and will not assimilate. This is the overwealming majority of them, and even the nicer one’s I find often have very dark beliefs. Those that are here are getting sanctuary status in California or cities across the globe. This is paid for by law abiding middle class Americans. I don’t want my taxes to go up because of these people. I don’t want my health insurance to go up because of all the people who are sick. They cost our country trillions according to Harvard economist and anyone honest. We don’t have real figures because of black ops and the way the federal reserve prints money without an audit, but anyone can see that is what is happening if they are honest. I don’t have some obligation to others at an extreme rate that oppresses me. 

He is willing to allow 3x the amount of people get a path to citizenship as Obama, but he forced a lot of measuers that any sane person would support. Chain migration, enforced borders. Anyone who is not retarded and an anarcho communist would support this. Honestly, I am hoping for a little bit of fashism in my president. I want to see things get done and the Democrats are so damn evil they won’t even compromise with a deal that gives law abiding illegals better than anything Dems have ever proposed. This is brilliant on Trump’s part and the fact that they don’t sign means that Democrats are putting illegals above DACA or Dreamers. They want this to never end and to destroy our country.

I am mixed raced. I’ve been called racist so many times for my political beliefs. To be honest, the last year I got redpilled. I used to be a civic nationalist, but now I actually support the idea of ethnonationalism. So while I am still not a racist, the left have pushed me further to the right with their insane unwillingness to support legal immigration over illegal. It’s clearly a biological game of warfare to eliminate white culture from America in a country that was in 1790 98% Protestant Christian - white, and had literal white European only immigration policies until 1960s with the exception of one Asian policy in the early 1900s which led my grandfather to legally come here after Navy service and working on the railroads. 

If Trump fails I predict civil war. I don’t want civil war so I am willing to even support his cuck policy which is suicide for our country and gives amnesty to NO ONE who deserves it. My brain is #NoDACANoAmnesty, but my heart can at least support a reasonable attempt by Trump. Give people who will vote us to oblivion a path to citizenship if they are law abiding citizens and reach the threashold of a merit based system. Sounds good on paper. I oppose it because I see that minorities vote against white/conservative/American interests every single election. Whites are the least polarized of all voting blocks which shows as a race they are the least racist while minorities all heavily vote democrat. Mixed people are the second least polarized, and I would bet that is heavily influenced by part white mixed people such as myself. African Americans vote 90-98% Democrat, Asians and Hispanics vote at least 75% democrat every election. By allowing legal hispanics the GOP are commiting suicide. This is why any GOP who votes for amnesty is not doing their job because we did not vote for them to do this.

The fact that you are unwilling to accept compromises shows me that you are the one who is the fool. You want war.

Last edited by teamsilent13 - on 31 January 2018