By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577

Donald Trump could be worse, he could be paranoid North Korean leader Kim Jung-Un. Kim Jung-Un executes his opponents with anti-aircraft missiles being fired at them.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

About the shutdown

Don't think he cares about the shutdown this time tho.

Hey man..at least he didn't go golfing...that's something, right?!

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Donald Trump could be worse, he could be paranoid North Korean leader Kim Jung-Un. Kim Jung-Un executes his opponents with anti-aircraft missiles being fired at them.

I'm sure he eats their children alive as well.

But you're right. Trump at least only executes them by drones firing anti ground missiles at them.

Trump is all talk and no action. Trump is full of hot air. Trump's endless stupid comments on social media, stunts at press conferences are clear proof Trump is an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER43fQSUi5k

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

Exactly, Democrats weren't against securing the border, or taking care of illegal immigrants.  

What they are against is the Wall, because it's expensive and isn't likely to help.  

Clinton wanting to increase 'physical barriers' at the southern border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S1uc47j1Q4

numberwang said:
the-pi-guy said:

Exactly, Democrats weren't against securing the border, or taking care of illegal immigrants.  

What they are against is the Wall, because it's expensive and isn't likely to help.  

I hope you didn't intend that as some kind of "gotcha" moment where Trump's wall is very similar to past proposals.  I mean, listen to the quote:  "technology, personnel, and physical barriers, if necessary, in some places" is different from "1000 mile wall, which by the way just got 10 feet higher!"

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Pagan said:
I want to heart the reason why someone supp. him before and now dont and also those who didnt before and now do.

I voted Obama twice, voted for Gore and voted for BIll Clinton. I voted Trump and have zero regrets. I laughed when Trump announce his presidency and at first figured Hillary was just going to walk away with it. I would not have voted for any other Republican candidate besides Trump and would have most definitely voted Bernie Sanders if it was between him and another Republican. Aside from all of the BS CNN and MSNBC etc. spew day in and day out Trump has it right on a number of issues, none of which are racist. Living in California I have first hand experience with the issues involving illegal immigration and the costs associated with it. Schools are overcrowded, programs are being created specifically catering to illegals that is taking funding away from other programs. More low cost housing is needed and a lot of single family homes become multi family homes with 7-8 people in a 2 bedroom house with a ton of cars lining the streets. I worked at a welding company for awhile as a side job and 90% of the employees were illegal, that kept the wages way down from what they should have been. A job that should pay 20+ per hour was paying them at best 11 per hour and in most cases well below minimum wage with no benefits.

Trumps "America first" isn't what the left spins it as. Us and every other nation need to take our different situations into consideration in any and all relationships with others. Why would we not want to make our country stronger? WHy wouldn't every other country want to do the same? Its not saying that we wont work with other countries or help out when we can but it is saying that we will not just be handing out money and taking it on the chin whenever we trade with other countries.

NK should have been dealt with decades ago.  Now it is even more imperative that we ensure sanctions are working and other countries in the UN are following what is agreed upon. Nobody should be trading with them or assisting them unless they agree to follow international law. That is a prerequisite for playing on the world stage. 

I also like the fact that Trump isn't afraid to say what's on his mind. I may not agree with his delivery sometimes but overall I agree with the message. 

Final-Fan said:
numberwang said:

I hope you didn't intend that as some kind of "gotcha" moment where Trump's wall is very similar to past proposals.  I mean, listen to the quote:  "technology, personnel, and physical barriers, if necessary, in some places" is different from "1000 mile wall, which by the way just got 10 feet higher!"

Gotcha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omfCBNVWwzI

SpokenTruth said:

Trump tried to fire Mueller last year and the "secret society" FBI texts the R's put all their weight behind recently turned out to be a literal joke.

The text messages between the 'non-partison' FBI agents Strzok and consorts are damning, shielding Clinton from her FBI bribery investigation into the Clinton foundation, letting her go with destruction of subpoenaed evidence has never happened in the history of the US.

'It was a joke bro' is not a valid defense for the FBI.