By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577
konnichiwa said:

Ugh feck this Trump bullshit and USA media I can't stand it anymore...

This is the year that I will go back watching some Anime to relax...

Come on.....:(

Inuyashikki btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
konnichiwa said:

Ugh feck this Trump bullshit and USA media I can't stand it anymore...

This is the year that I will go back watching some Anime to relax...

Come on.....:(

Inuyashikki btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Do you know what the origin of that video is?

Last edited by COKTOE - on 14 January 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

CrazyGamer2017 said:
SpokenTruth said:

You, like Trump, have confused the title of president with king.

And I assure you, the US has far more dire issues facing it than radical Islamic terrorism.  Like domestic white, male terrorism.

I'm sorry but we do have a king in my country and he actually does not hold ANY powers whatsoever, the one in charge over here is the prime minister so that's not the best way to shoot down my argument... Just saying.

And last time I checked a US President is elected, a judge is not so the fact the latter can simply at whim overturn presidential decisions does not make much sense to me.

As for issues in the US, I never said muslims barbaric religion is the only one but other issues do not make this one any less of a serious one too.

It seems to me that a lot of Americans have an 18th century idea of monarchy, perhaps because that's the last time we were subject to one. 

(edit:  embed timestamp failed; relevant part at 53 seconds)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Errorist76 said:
jason1637 said:

He's not wrong but at the same time he could have been more professional.

I've visited both the US and Africa and I can assure you people in Africa are more friendly and helpful (like really friendly, not that fake friendliness in the US), seem more happy (as usual in poorer countries) and are generally just beautiful and honest people. 

To generalise those countries as shitholes is probably the most enraging and disrespectful, pathetic thing an American "president" has ever done.

How many countries have you visited btw...?!

Im not talking about how friendly the people are but the countries as a whole. A lot of these African countries have low life expectancy rates, low birth rates, a lot of poverty and bad leadership etc.

It's just hate group thought. I have Hatian roommates and they are very good hard working people who contribute much as anyone else. Why are they here? Maybe they are here for a better life. Maybe they are here because they lost everything in a disaster. Why would we let someone like him dictate who can be here. Maybe Trumps family immigrated here to escape their own shithole. Either way, picking on these people when millions upon millions have come here from everywhere is racist, hateful and not based on personal merit.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
bdbdbd said:

You're right about Europe. Brexit was the step in the right direction, now to hope for more follow to bring power back to the people. 

LMAO...please...go to UK and ask the Brits today what they think about it!

If anything UK has become weaker than it ever was.

Nah, I stick to what they voted for. You don't know why they voted for brexit? It was because the brits thought they had no say in their own matters - which is true. Technically you're right about UK being weaker, but that's only temporary, as change takes it's toll. In a decade they're likely more influential than they ever could have been in the EU. 

CosmicSex said:
It's just hate group thought. I have Hatian roommates and they are very good hard working people who contribute much as anyone else. Why are they here? Maybe they are here for a better life. Maybe they are here because they lost everything in a disaster. Why would we let someone like him dictate who can be here. Maybe Trumps family immigrated here to escape their own shithole. Either way, picking on these people when millions upon millions have come here from everywhere is racist, hateful and not based on personal merit.

I'm quite sure the "millions upon millions" aren't all good hard-working people. There's a difference between people when looked individually, than there is when looked in groups. If you'd had some sort of filter so, that you could let in the good hard-working people, and to leave out the people who cause trouble, I'm sure immigration would be seen as a more positive thing - and it is, when the immigrant has succeeded finacially and is running away the higher taxes. 

So, who should it be to decide then who's let in and who's left out?

Why is it racist to pick on these millions upon millions who have come to US? 

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

TH3-D0S3R said:

I will say the only thing so far I did not approve of Trump University, but the Clinton's did basically the same thing, so in all honesty it doesn't hold as much weight as it would have if it had only been Trump.

This is the first time I've heard anyone say anything like this.  Could you please elaborate on what the "Clintons" did that was "basically the same thing" as a fraudulent education program that purported to teach people Trump's business strategies but in fact just scammed money out of them? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

MrRoops said:
I love his honesty.

They are shitholes, and how bat shit insane he gets libs and leftists makes me lol hard everyday.

If you love his honesty, do you hate that he's not honest more often? 

Flilix said:
loy310 said:
Wow, 70%+ unfavord on this site. How, in a rebublic does someone with such high unfavorability gets elected?

IIRC more people chose Trump in the poll last year than Clinton.

You recalled incorrectly. 

Final-Fan said:
Flilix said:

IIRC more people chose Trump in the poll last year than Clinton.

You recalled incorrectly. 

Do you have a link to that thread?