By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: How Do You Feel about Him Now? (Poll)

Last November,

I supported him and I still do - Americas 91 15.77%

I supported him and I now don't - Americas 16 2.77%

I supported him and I still do - Europe 37 6.41%

I supported him and I now don't - Europe 7 1.21%

I supported him and I still do - Asia 6 1.04%

I supported him and I now don't - Asia 1 0.17%

I supported him and I still do - RoW 15 2.60%

I supported him and I now don't - RoW 2 0.35%

I didn't support him and still don't. 373 64.64%

I didn't support him and now do. 29 5.03%

Total:577

Trump's a shithole too. His whole family actually. Oh wow, how bold of and honest that is, yippie.

In other news this is hilarious:

Was projected on the White House too. lol. 

Even got the shit emoji going

Last edited by Soundwave - on 14 January 2018

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

Trump's a shithole too. His whole family actually. Oh wow, how bold of and honest that is, yippie.

In other news this is hilarious:

Was projected on the White House too. lol. 

Even got the shit emoji going

:) That's pretty nice work I must say. Can't find any evidence it was projected on the White House though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Apparantely this exist.

And yeah you pronounce it as Shi-T-Ole

Errorist76 said:
MrRoops said:
I love his honesty.

They are shitholes, and how bat shit insane he gets libs and leftists makes me lol hard everyday.

The rest of the world thinks your country is the biggest shithole now...and you can't even fault them for that. 

It's clear as shit Trump has never eaten shit himself, the spoiled brat that he is. 

But yeah....would say I sure hope your family (and his of course) would have to endure such a shit situation themselves one day, but I'm not that mean and lacking of empathy as your POS "president".

Especially when some of those countries are shitholes because they got exploited for centuries by capitalistic assholes like Trump himself.

Are you enjoying your enrichment in germany, mass rapes terror and skyrocketing crimes ?

You can think aliens exist and mohammed flew to the moon on a donkey for all i care.  But Reality is those places are Shithoels and the people risk limb and life to get away from there.  

I don't care about excuses for them still being shitholes, reality is they are shitholes.  That's all he said if he actually said it, and i'm glad he's calling shitholes for what they are.       

And they should stay in their shitholes if America is so bad, but lol they don't.  The wet dream of most of them is making it to America.  To them there is heaven, and America a few steps above it.  

Last edited by MrRoops - on 14 January 2018

jason1637 said:
Errorist76 said:

I've visited both the US and Africa and I can assure you people in Africa are more friendly and helpful (like really friendly, not that fake friendliness in the US), seem more happy (as usual in poorer countries) and are generally just beautiful and honest people. 

To generalise those countries as shitholes is probably the most enraging and disrespectful, pathetic thing an American "president" has ever done.

How many countries have you visited btw...?!

Im not talking about how friendly the people are but the countries as a whole. A lot of these African countries have low life expectancy rates, low birth rates, a lot of poverty and bad leadership etc.

So just like the US?!

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 14 January 2018

Around the Network
MrRoops said:
Errorist76 said:

The rest of the world thinks your country is the biggest shithole now...and you can't even fault them for that. 

It's clear as shit Trump has never eaten shit himself, the spoiled brat that he is. 

But yeah....would say I sure hope your family (and his of course) would have to endure such a shit situation themselves one day, but I'm not that mean and lacking of empathy as your POS "president".

Especially when some of those countries are shitholes because they got exploited for centuries by capitalistic assholes like Trump himself.

Are you enjoying your enrichment in germany, mass rapes terror and skyrocketing crimes ?

You can think aliens exist and mohammed flew to the moon on a donkey for all i care.  But Reality is those places are Shithoels and the people risk limb and life to get away from there.  

I don't care about excuses for them still being shitholes, reality is they are shitholes.  That's all he said if he actually said it, and i'm glad he's calling shitholes for what they are.       

And they should stay in their shitholes if America is so bad, but lol they dont.  the et dream of most of them is making iot to America.  To them there is heaven, and America a few steps above it.  

Lol an American talking about skyrocketing crimes...how ironic. Germany is a much safer place than the US my friend. You should really stop going to Trump rallyes.

Errorist76 said:
MrRoops said:

And they should stay in their shitholes if America is so bad, but lol they dont.  the et dream of most of them is making iot to America.  To them there is heaven, and America a few steps above it.  

Lol an American talking about skyrocketing crimes...how ironic. Germany is a much safer place than the US my friend. You should really stop going to Trump rallyes.

Yep thousand girls assaulted raped molested in a single city in a single night.

So safe.  

MrRoops said:
Errorist76 said:

So safe.  

That was one incident, a planned event from mostly people not even living in Germany, let alone refugees. You’re brainwashed by your Trump propaganda. You should really compare crime rates, actually every European state’s crime rates (except Poland maybe, singling out Russia) has a much much (like by a factor 4 or so) lower crime, rape and homocide rate than the United States.

By your logic, from our perspective the US looks like quite the shithole as well. A country governed by this lunatic definitely seems to be in deep shit by itself.

Errorist76 said:
MrRoops said:

So safe.  

That was one incident, a planned event from mostly people not even living in Germany, let alone refugees. You’re brainwashed by your Trump propaganda. You should really compare crime rates, actually every European state’s crime rates (except Poland maybe, singling out Russia) has a much much (like by a factor 4 or so) lower crime, rape and homocide rate than the United States.

Interestingly enough they have much lower rapes stats then you lol.  So wtf are you blabbering about, some typical nazi like ignorance there about your neighbour.  

2015 In absolute terms, police in England & Wales* recorded the highest number of violent sexual offences (64 500, of which 35 800 rapes – 55%), followed by Germany (34 300, of which 7 000 rapes – 20%),

unfortunately for german girls this stats have skyrocket since then, Merkles migrants have not been behaving themselves.  

Seem you are the one brainwashed.  

MrRoops said:
Errorist76 said:

Interestingly enough they have much lower rapes stats then you lol.  So wtf are you blabbering about, some typical nazi like ignorance there about your neighbour.  

2015 In absolute terms, police in England & Wales* recorded the highest number of violent sexual offences (64 500, of which 35 800 rapes – 55%), followed by Germany (34 300, of which 7 000 rapes – 20%),

unfortunately for german girls this stats have skyrocket since then, Merkles migrants have not been behaving themselves.  

Seem you are the one brainwashed.  

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime

Didnt take me long to find. What I'm saying is even with a noticeable and understandable increase in 2016 we’re still much safer over here.