By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Bold Prediction : PS4 goes over 130m Lifetime.

PS4 > 130m lifetime?

yes 43 48.31%

no 40 44.94%

see results. 6 6.74%

Total:89
vivster said:
Lawlight said:

Are you sticking to your PS4 not hitting 100M still?

No, I conceded that some time ago. I just didn't expect Xbox to fail that hard. I'm just stopping making any predictions and just hope in silence that every console will fail as hard as possible.

Well, aren't you optimistic? :D

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network
Tmfwang said:
vivster said:

No, I conceded that some time ago. I just didn't expect Xbox to fail that hard. I'm just stopping making any predictions and just hope in silence that every console will fail as hard as possible.

There is no optimism left in this generation. The things that should be successful aren't and vice versa. Shitty behavior is being rewarded and good behavior shunned or ignored.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Tmfwang said:

There is no optimism left in this generation. The things that should be successful aren't and vice versa. Shitty behavior is being rewarded and good behavior shunned or ignored.

Now is the greatest time to be a gamer! I've loved the past 4 years!

You're right there isn't any optimism left, we've risen too far and can only go down from here.

i doubt that. 110-120M seems more like it.

then again guess that's why this is a good prediction.

say by the end of this year it's done 74M.

Does say 17M in 2018 making it 91M.

Does 15M in 2019 making it 106M.

From that point on its anyone's guess how much more it would sell. especially if the PS5 is revealed and launched in 2020. If the PS5 is released in 2021 then yes. most likely. cause that would mean we would probably get a $99 PS4 revision before it's out.

vivster said:
Tmfwang said:

With so many great games to play, how can you not be enjoying games this gen?

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
vivster said:

With so many great games to play, how can you not be enjoying games this gen?

The wait for The Last of Us Part II must be getting to him, he can't handle it and has sunk into a deep depression not knowing how long he must await greatness.

Barkley said:
vivster said:

You're right there isn't any optimism left, we've risen too far and can only go down from here.

Good for you, then.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I think it will land between the GB and PS2. So a little bold.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Kyuu said:

Funny how things quickly changed from "PS4 never surpassing 3DS" to "never surpassing Wii" to "130m is not a bold prediction"

I haven't been around here long, but my "bold" idea about this is that it is likely different groups of people expressing these apparent contradictions.

vivster said:
Barkley said:

Good for you, then.

Sorry, but there is still a market for consoles, as much as you don't like it.