By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Great success for Nintendo Switch during #blackfriday!

To be fair even if ps4 xbo and switch were all in the top 10, regardless of order, they would all be "within the top sellers", but let's not kid ourselves about the xbox one

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
Wow a system thats not even 1 year old against a system that is 4 years.

Lets see if the switch still sells well 4 years after release @300

This makes no sense yet PS4 fans keep using this dumb argument. PS4 is having its best year ever yet Switch can compete with it in North America despite having stock issues throughout the year. 

And why on earth would the Switch still be $300 after 4 years? Only PS consoles can get price cuts now? 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pocky Lover Boy! 

xl-klaudkil said:
Wow a system thats not even 1 year old against a system that is 4 years.

Lets see if the switch still sells well 4 years after release @300

This doesn't make any sense, this is best PS4 year until now despite its 4. year on market, and PS4 had huge price drop during Black Friday, from $300 to $200 for 1TB model. And of course that after 4 years on market Switch will not have $300 price point.

DialgaMarine said:
ironmanDX said:
Among the best sellers? Surely this thread should be titled, "Switch won Black Friday then?"

In all seriousness, it's good to see all companies doing well.

Well, considering online retailers still have Switches readily available vice PS4 which has almost completely sold out, it’s gonna come down to who put out more stock. As of right now, it’s hard to say. We’ll find out soon enough though. 

Just for record, only $199 price tag for PS4 was sold out, it's not like PS4 is generally sold out, just that Black Friday deal isn't available anymore.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_1?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A468642%2Cn%3A6427814011%2Cn%3A6427871011%2Ck%3Aps4&keywords=ps4&ie=UTF8&qid=1511699223&rnid=11846801

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 26 November 2017

In any case, this expected, Switch great sales momentum is continued.

Around the Network

Is Switch still difficult to find in the US?

No numbers means that I ignore this statement and continue to wait patiently.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

I bough a Switch on Black Friday here in Australia. Got the console with Mario for about $50AUS cheaper than just the console alone! It was a steal :D

Guitarguy said:
I bough a Switch on Black Friday here in Australia. Got the console with Mario for about $50AUS cheaper than just the console alone! It was a steal :D

Are you talking about the 399 at JBHiFi? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Guitarguy said:

Are you talking about the 399 at JBHiFi? 

Even better. Gamesmen had a Neon console with Mario thrown in for $484 and Ebay had 10% off that so I jumped on it. Ended up being $435 from memory.