What will sell best in December

Switch 17 39.53%

Xbox One S 5 11.63%

PS4 slim 18 41.86%

4K consoles (pro and xbox one x combined) 3 6.98%

Total:43
DroidKnight said:
Please fix poll.

Can you be more specific how you want it fixed?  Also, I don't think it's possible to edit a poll?

Around the Network

Going by recent weeks it has to be PS4.

Beating it WW is a very difficult task and Kudos to Switch if it manages it. 

What could go in it's favour is the fact that a lot of kids will already have PS4's so the Switch gifts should be a high number. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I actually think the XB1 will win December NPD. I expect Sony to cut the BF2 bundle's price to $249 and either release a standard COD WW2 bundle or a 1st party bundle at the same price. However, that might not be enough.

So... cause I expect Xbone to win November, I will go out on a peg and say PS4 will break it's five month winless streak in December. Though If Xbone maintains $189, and PUBG turns out to be a bigger seller than I think, it could very well win too.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

jlauro said:
DroidKnight said:
Please fix poll.

Can you be more specific how you want it fixed?  Also, I don't think it's possible to edit a poll?

It's probably just me jlauro.  Just seems weird having the Pro and the X lumped together.  2 separate polls for base models, Plus models.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Depends on Christmas deals. Though my gut says NS.

Switch should take the win. On December 1st it launches in South Korea and Taiwan. This will give nintendo the boost it needs to win December.

Switch :) but just because i want it to win :P

I will win.

If we're talking about gaming consoles, then NS > PS4 > Xone.

Worldwide, I would guess PS4.

US should be pretty close. I feel like Switch may get slightly ahead here, because the XBox One/X are competing more directly with Sony.

Nintendo will dominate Japan and Sony will Europe. So, the question is whether Sony's margin of victory in EU will be bigger than Nintendo's in Japan. And it probably should be.