Total:93

PS4 - 1.4M
NS - 1.2M
XBO - 1.1M

Around the Network

PS4 > XB1 > NS

celador said:
quickrick said:

what kind of prediction is that? ps4 has a huge amount of stock, and already sold out everywhere online, and you expect it to come last. LOL. 

maybe, but the PS4 did fuck all for the first 3/4 of the months compared to the Switch consistently being much higher and the X1 having X preorders. It might win BF week, but still just come third.

and speaking of 'LOL' your PS4 prediction is ridiculous

I wouldn't say his prediction is ridiculous.  A little high, maybe, but not out of the realm of possibility.  Sony put out a shit ton of PS4's this week.  It's pretty obvious with how long it stayed at #1 and #2, plus how quickly it became the number one HW in the monthlies and rose in the yearlies on Amazon.  Judging by those yearlies, it's already covered whatever the X sold, even with preorders.  Which leaves the PS4 preorders and other SKUs (Slim and Pro) to combat the S. And other online sites show similar results.

More importantly, Sony has made sure to get a shit ton in physical retailers.  Insiders have said so, and I know my local Walmart seemed to have 50%-60% more PS4 stock than XBOs.  Remember they were trying to have enough stock for an entire weeks worth at a BF price.  Yet they still sold out with 3-4 days still left in the week.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
quickrick said:
[PS4] 1650K
[NSW] 900K
[XB1] 1000K

You expect a 30% increase in PS4's in Novemeber over last year? When it has more competition than ever?

You expect it to sell nearly twice of the Switch? Even with supply issues that is pretty .... ambitious?

See above.  The 30% increase is not impossible, though, I personally doubt it.  I also think the Switch will be closer than he thinks, but, again, not impossible.

Last edited by thismeintiel - on 23 November 2017

This is 100% just a race to see who can get the most units out.

Which is fantastic new for the industry.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

palou said:
This is 100% just a race to see who can get the most units out.

Which is fantastic new for the industry.

I guess that would be Sony, right? They've been cranking units out to meet much higher demand, for years.

X1 (not X1X) has always tracked lower, and NS is still ramping up to meet demand.

That's my guess, anyway.

Around the Network

[Switch] 1.35m
[PS4] 1.30m
[XB1] 1.25m

Yeah, I'm going for the triple tie.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

PS4 is doing incredible at 200. They may clean house. shortages EVERYWHERE. Online and in stores.

PS4: 1.09M
NS: 1.10M
XOne: 1.11M

WiiU: 5

Sony already has GameStop on their side,second largest video game seller. Abdiel made it sound like it’s a PS4 victory for Best Buy. Amazon Target and Walmart left.

PS4 - 1350k
XB1 - 1100k
Switch - 1050k

I thought XB1 was going to take this month a few days ago, but now I'm definitely leaning towards ps4...