By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The next ARMS Party will be from Dec 8th until Dec 12th!

Around the Network
Kai_Mao said:

They did announce it from their Nintendo Versus account and NoA retweeted it.

Only the day of, no proper notice ahead of time.

Junojun said:
Is the lobby total at the top the amount that each character has won or the amount that each character is being used?

It's points earned by those characters. Mah boi Spring Man has a commanding lead right now!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Kai_Mao said:

They did announce it from their Nintendo Versus account and NoA retweeted it.

Junojun said:
Is the lobby total at the top the amount that each character has won or the amount that each character is being used?

It's points earned by those characters. Mah boi Spring Man has a commanding lead right now!

Actually it was notified on Twitter the day before on Nintendo Versus and even the ARMS JP Twitter. Just checked their Twitter history.

I'm kinda mad right now that its an annihilation. Fortunately, its a three day event so there's time for Ribbon Girl to catch up.

Should've done this at the start!

I want a waifu battle next time! Minmin vs Twintelle! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Kai_Mao said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Actually it was notified on Twitter the day before on Nintendo Versus and even the ARMS JP Twitter. Just checked their Twitter history.

I'm kinda mad right now that its an annihilation. Fortunately, its a three day event so there's time for Ribbon Girl to catch up.

Well, I think that since he's winning people will be more inclined to pick him over RG which can increase the points even more. Unless they give extra points at some point for using RG as an incentive. 

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
darkrulier said:
That game sucks, bought it and returned it within 3 days.

Someone couldn't beat the hardest difficulty.

I can't beat the game even on level 4...

It's hard!

Junojun said:
Kai_Mao said:

Well, I think that since he's winning people will be more inclined to pick him over RG which can increase the points even more. Unless they give extra points at some point for using RG as an incentive. 

I guess like the Fire Emblem Heroes Voting Gauntlet challenge. That would be nice to make it more competitve, though some would be salty if it caters too much for the characters coming from behind.

GoOnKid said:
KLAMarine said:

I can't beat the game even on level 4...

It's hard!

I know it's hard but it wouldn't be fun otherwise.

KLAMarine said:
darkrulier said:
That game sucks, bought it and returned it within 3 days.

I can beat USF2 on Grand Master difficulty and piss off a lot of people playing online so... Arms remains to be a crappy fighting game.

uran10 said:
KLXVER said:
Is Arms still something people care about?

Yes, yes it is. just because you don't care about it doesn't mean other people dont.

I know. Its right up there with Wii Music. NINTENDO ALWAYS ROCKS!!!