Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The next ARMS Party will be from Dec 8th until Dec 12th!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
uran10 said: 

sigh.... The arms community has to put up with this far too often I swear.

Really? I've only seen straight up blind hate out of the usual few closed minded types you'd expect it from. Mainly what I see is people asking if the game is good, do people still play, why do people like it, etc. Splatoon also got hate at first, but eventually they got bored and it became cool to like Splatoon. Of all Nintendo games, I think it's definitely still the Fire Emblem community that has to deal with by far the most hate. I mean the great divide Awakening caused was 4 years ago yet the flames have yet to subside, at this point they probably never will.

I'm pretty sure Splatoon only ever got hate before releasing, which makes sense because once everyone got their hands on it it was clear how much fun it was.



Around the Network
mZuzek said:

I'm pretty sure Splatoon only ever got hate before releasing, which makes sense because once everyone got their hands on it it was clear how much fun it was.

Nope, and Splatoon 2 still gets hate even now, constantly being called Splatoon 1.5/Deluxe, though atleast this hate is actually understandable.



Well the lobby total gets updated each day so it does not accumulate. Ribbon Girl has the lead now.



mZuzek said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Really? I've only seen straight up blind hate out of the usual few closed minded types you'd expect it from. Mainly what I see is people asking if the game is good, do people still play, why do people like it, etc. Splatoon also got hate at first, but eventually they got bored and it became cool to like Splatoon. Of all Nintendo games, I think it's definitely still the Fire Emblem community that has to deal with by far the most hate. I mean the great divide Awakening caused was 4 years ago yet the flames have yet to subside, at this point they probably never will.

I'm pretty sure Splatoon only ever got hate before releasing, which makes sense because once everyone got their hands on it it was clear how much fun it was.

splatoon gets hate... I don't know where you've been but in my circles I just see a lot of hate for both games for no reason.



Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Spring Man won with 62% of points while Ribbon Girl had 38%.



Around the Network

I think this is a really nice idea. I tried ARMS a few days ago and it´s really a fun game. The characters are full of personality and the gameplay sure is addicting. These events will keep people interested. Nintendo should promote more ARMS competitions, because it´s also fun to watch



So, how did you like it? Which level did you reach?



Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

GoOnKid said:

So, how did you like it? Which level did you reach?

I made it to level 20. I have to say I wasn't to much into the party at the beginning, but the more I played the more I enjoyed it. I liked the bonus period every 15 mnts and it started to become addicting raking up the points. I'm pretty satisfied with the event and will play the game now more often than I was. How about you?



Junojun said:
GoOnKid said:

So, how did you like it? Which level did you reach?

I made it to level 20. I have to say I wasn't to much into the party at the beginning, but the more I played the more I enjoyed it. I liked the bonus period every 15 mnts and it started to become addicting raking up the points. I'm pretty satisfied with the event and will play the game now more often than I was. How about you?

It was much more fun than regularly! I liked it, too. Unfortuantely, I ended up playing it only for like half an hour. I ran out of time on Wednesday and was too tired after work yesterday, so I only reached level 7. Still, I enjoyed it. I'm quite happy about Spring Man's win because I think he is much more fun to play than Ribbon Girl. Now I wonder who's going to be in the focus next time.



Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

Only got to 15, idealy I'd go all the way to 30 but didn't have the time, the short notice is to blame for that. Like with Splatfest, these should be announced over a week in advance. Ahwells, atleast Springman won!