By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD WW2 hanging black folks?

From the article:

"Let me start by saying I do NOT play video games so I couldn’t give you much information about the game. I have heard of Call of Duty but I’ve never played it. All I know is while strolling through my time line I saw what appeared to be two black men hanging from a tree, then I read the caption:"

“Wow now they hanging us in video games think wisely before you spend your money.”

Wow, imagine how upset these folks will be when they find out what happened to the Jews during WWII...

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
I am 100% black... and I find issues like this as bullshit.

The argument is lost to me the second you start saying why are they showing them hanging black people. If you are gonna have a problem, then have a problem with them hanging ppl period. Not only when they are black.

So what are we saying here? Its ok to hang people as long as they are white?

When the person being hung is Black it racist, especially when a White guy hangs a Black person. When its another race its really not racist.

So I got the game. They are definitely white. They have straight hair comb overs.

FIT_Gamer said:

So I got the game. They are definitely white. They have straight hair comb overs.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. 

That link isn't showing up for me so I can't see it. If hanging is normal for that period or area, why should it matter who's being hung or what the color of their skin is? People are too sensitive to anything about race these days.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:

From the article:

"Let me start by saying I do NOT play video games so I couldn’t give you much information about the game. I have heard of Call of Duty but I’ve never played it. All I know is while strolling through my time line I saw what appeared to be two black men hanging from a tree, then I read the caption:"

“Wow now they hanging us in video games think wisely before you spend your money.”

Wow, imagine how upset these folks will be when they find out what happened to the Jews during WWII...

Are you telling me people died in a World War!!!?!?!?!?! We need to censor everything that mentions it then!