By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD WW2 hanging black folks?

Not exactly a historian, but I know a decent amount about WWII. I don't recall hangings being a commonly seen thing in any country involved in the war at all. Shame no context was provided

Around the Network

One CoD had you as a Airport terrorist attack group. Think it was CoD 3

I really can't tell for sure, but from what I can see, they're not black just by looking at their hair.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

So what? SJW crap in videogames?

monocle_layton said:
Not exactly a historian, but I know a decent amount about WWII. I don't recall hangings being a commonly seen thing in any country involved in the war at all. Shame no context was provided

You should really google more.

Around the Network

Why are people offended of depictions (accurate for the timeline) of death and murder in a game about shooting (and killing) people.

Like, isn't it a given at that point that the games going to feature the uglier side of humanity?

gigaSheik said:
So what? SJW crap in videogames?

I don't know how showing hanging dead bodies can be considered "SJW crap"?

monocle_layton said:

You could literally type ww1 hanging, ww2 hanging, Vietnam hanging, just about any war followed by the word hanging and get a tonne of photographed examples...

I wouldn't mind a game that's true to its time period. Sweeping shit like the racism present during WW2 under the rug doesn't help anyone.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

No worse than mowing down civilians in an airport. I'm half black and not bothered by it at all.