By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Reddit Member Spills The Beans On Upcoming Nintendo Switch Titles?

Unfortunately, none of these games make me want to buy a Switch.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
None of it sounds far fetched. Some even rather disappointing. While it is great to get more games, it seems like 3rd parties are dumping little known franchises on us again instead of the big games like during the Wii days. It was never the best selling Final Fantasy games, but The Crystal Chronicles instead. Or other examples.

Soul Calibur is big.Fighters Z is big.TWEWY is a critically aclaimed game and has a cult following.Honestly, I would take that over COD and Battlefield like games, not that I wouldnt prefer both mind you.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

RavenXtra said:
The World Ends With You 2 makes this whole thing seem really unlikely. What would a sequel to a game designed for a two-screen console even become? That was the entire draw of the game.

The original was ported to mobile though, and they made it work, though I dont know if it was as good as the original version.So I think its just a matter of redesigning the combat system(which I dont think it would take out what makes TWEWY out of it.)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

TWEWY2 NEEDS to happen!

Dismissing this as fake because of Mother 3, unless the other things on the list come to fruition.

TWEWY2 would be amazing though.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Anyone can make rumors.

Unless the poster had history with rumors becoming true. Taking this with a huge grain of salt and believe it when I see it.

I would love a TWEWY sequel. That is a game I loved on the DS and sad Neku hasn’t been seen outside of the KH 3DS game...

I have to say... what the hell is the point of retro studios if they can't even make metroid prime anymore? That game they are making has to be worth more than MP4 to be honestly worth the resources.

Last edited by Nem - on 14 November 2017

I call bullshit on the MP4 bit for certain. Nintendo already said it was being developed by an in-house team.

So no, Namco is not developing it, and aren't known for FPS games anyway.

Soul Calibur 6 + Zelda =

Just saying ..... *ahem*

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Sounds okay until the Mother and TWEWY nonsense.

We get it, they're internet darlings. But no one is wasting their time porting a super niche GBA game or a super niche DS RPG sequel just because Reddit and NeoGAF really really likes them.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"