By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Reddit Member Spills The Beans On Upcoming Nintendo Switch Titles?

spurgeonryan said:
None of it sounds far fetched. Some even rather disappointing. While it is great to get more games, it seems like 3rd parties are dumping little known franchises on us again instead of the big games like during the Wii days. It was never the best selling Final Fantasy games, but The Crystal Chronicles instead. Or other examples.

Dragonball Fighter Z and Soul Calibur VI (with Link) would be pretty big... 

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network
Hiku said:
sethnintendo said:
I could have shitted something out like that in about 20 mins of barely thinking. I'll take it with two grains of salt.

He correctly leaked TMNT and Huntress for Injustice, two weeks ago.

Well Animal Crossing being released in future is a given.  That isn't even remotely a leak or surprise.

As for Blizzard bringing Hearthstone as their first title...  They probably should have picked Overwatch but I guess nice thought?  My interest of Blizzard though has pretty much fallen though so it wouldn't matter what they announce.

The World Ends With You 2 make this sound waaaaay too good to actually be true. If it is though, I may die of excitement.

Wonder if these rumors about Soul Calibur having Link again could be a common thing in fighting game ports?

Could a Nintendo exclusive fighter pop up in late ports of MVC I, Tekken, Injustice, etc?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

sethnintendo said:
Hiku said:

He correctly leaked TMNT and Huntress for Injustice, two weeks ago.

Well Animal Crossing being released in future is a given.  That isn't even remotely a leak or surprise.

As for Blizzard bringing Hearthstone as their first title...  They probably should have picked Overwatch but I guess nice thought?  My interest of Blizzard though has pretty much fallen though so it wouldn't matter what they announce.

Blizzard made that tweet ages ago, back during the early launch of the Switch, where they mentioned the Switch in without saying anything, linked to a picture of a Hearthstone character. My guess is that the Hearthstone port has been in the works for a long time, but has not been released yet due to reasons. Maybe they wanted to see how would the Switch performed before bringing anything, who knows. But yeah, at this point an Overwatch port would make more sense.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

if true seems 2018 will be an amazing year for gamers across all platforms

I am not going to lie. As soon as I saw Mother 3 I stopped reading. We see a Mother 3 localization in like every rumor nowadays. Going back to the Wii U era. The only thing I see happening here is DragonBall Fighter Z and Animal Crossing.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

The World Ends With You 2 makes this whole thing seem really unlikely. What would a sequel to a game designed for a two-screen console even become? That was the entire draw of the game.

Mother 3 is real? Emily will be vindicated!

I'm not waiting till Fall winter 2018 for fuckin dragonball gimme that shit as soon as the other days