By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Japanese Ads

Nintendo is now starting the Xenoblade hype in Japan. Cool ad, showcased the ways you can play Xenoblade.

Around the Network

I hope it's as good as the first one although, I can't stand the anime style. If it reviews really well, I'll probably give it a go anyway.

Link please.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Can't wait for the first good open world game on the Switch. I'm still on the fence though since I assume that Nintendo will not include the Japanese dub in the European version. And because Nintendo hates audio options so much I probably won't be able to to mute the horrible English dub.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I was thinking about passing this up when it was first announced, now I know that it'll consume December for me. After watching GameXplain play it, I'm sold.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Can't wait for the first good open world game on the Switch. I'm still on the fence though since I assume that Nintendo will not include the Japanese dub in the European version. And because Nintendo hates audio options so much I probably won't be able to to mute the horrible English dub.

Japanese dub with subs is available as a free download in the west.

vivster said:

Switch already has the best open world ever made

Goodnightmoon said:
vivster said:

Dark Souls isn't on Switch yet, that's just a rumor. 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Not even close.

Goodnightmoon said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Not even close.

Ok, now i'm lost. What is the game you mean then?