By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Japanese Ads

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Not even close.

Ok, now i'm lost. What is the game you mean then?

Minecraft obviously

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

Ok, now i'm lost. What is the game you mean then?

Minecraft obviously

Oh ok, phew. Thought you were talking about Odyssey. Was about to school you on what Open-world means!

vivster said:

Can't wait for the first good open world game on the Switch. I'm still on the fence though since I assume that Nintendo will not include the Japanese dub in the European version. And because Nintendo hates audio options so much I probably won't be able to to mute the horrible English dub.

it is confirmed to have jap audio as a download day1

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Nuvendil said:
vivster said:

Can't wait for the first good open world game on the Switch. I'm still on the fence though since I assume that Nintendo will not include the Japanese dub in the European version. And because Nintendo hates audio options so much I probably won't be able to to mute the horrible English dub.

Japanese dub with subs is available as a free download in the west.

Well, then I hope my Switch has enough room for it. But good to hear. Gonna be most likely a preorder then if I don't have much else to play at that time.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Nuvendil said:

Japanese dub with subs is available as a free download in the west.

Well, then I hope my Switch has enough room for it. But good to hear. Gonna be most likely a preorder then if I don't have much else to play at that time.

But the game is 30fps which means is automatically shit for you

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
vivster said:

See, you need to read my comments better. I've said on multiple occasions that in some games it's less important. This is such a game. Also it's not like I can play it anywhere else yet so I have to forcefully inject myself with cancer sometimes. It's always about pros and cons and the weighting of them.

For example the only con for this game currently is the 30fps. But that doesn't weigh a lot in this type of game and the pros heavily outweigh it. If you look at trash like BOTW for example it might have a ton of pros but the cons outweigh all pros tenfold.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Goodnightmoon said:

See, you need to read my comments better. I've said on multiple occasions that in some games it's less important. This is such a game. Also it's not like I can play it anywhere else yet so I have to forcefully inject myself with cancer sometimes. It's always about pros and cons and the weighting of them.

For example the only con for this game currently is the 30fps. But that doesn't weigh a lot in this type of game and the pros heavily outweigh it. If you look at trash like BOTW for example it might have a ton of pros but the cons outweigh all pros tenfold.

I think I admire you, it takes a lot of courage to constantly showcase that level of bad taste in public, you are a true inspiration for many :P

Last edited by Goodnightmoon - on 10 November 2017

Goodnightmoon said:

Switch already has the best open world ever made

Dark Souls isn't on Switch yet, that's just a rumor. 

Goodnightmoon said:

Minecraft obviously

Oh ok, phew. Thought you were talking about Odyssey. Was about to school you on what Open-world means!

And you thought I was trying to insult you, when I said that everything you write is practically satire at this point.

vivster said:
Goodnightmoon said:

This game will never stop salting people lol XD.

Goodnightmoon said:
vivster said:

I think I admire you, it takes a lot of courage to constantly showcase that level of bad taste in public, you are a true inspiration for many :P

I both pity and envy you. It's a pity that you cannot appreciate truly great games but at the same time I envy you for being able to have fun playing with just any pedestrian trash.