By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hulu Available for US Switch users TODAY

Hmm this is a good excuse to get Hulu with that Student Discount. However I won't have time for games anymore. So it is either movies or games. Well if I am going to use Hulu on the Switch I see no reason not to choose games.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Will have to download this later. Surprised Hulu beat Netflix to the eShop though. Netflix is usually quick to put their app on everything.

YES!!

I mean I already have it on a ton of other devices including my tablet that's 1080p and my TV that's 4K but it's a very welcome addition to the Switch.

Still needs Netflix, YouTube, Twitch, Crunchyroll, Amazon, and Vudu. However, we can say it's a proper streamer as long as it has the big four (Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon).

And as long as Nintendo is allowing other online game services log in on their console, how about PlayStation Vue?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

RavenXtra said:
Will have to download this later. Surprised Hulu beat Netflix to the eShop though. Netflix is usually quick to put their app on everything.

Hulu usually only beats Netflix to the punch in failing consoles like PSTV, so I'm surprised as well.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Just give me YouTube for gaming tips and I'm all set. Every other feature is welcome but day 'Tube! And maybe a WiiU level browser...

Azuren said:
Still needs Netflix, YouTube, Twitch, Crunchyroll, Amazon, and Vudu. However, we can say it's a proper streamer as long as it has the big four (Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon).

And as long as Nintendo is allowing other online game services log in on their console, how about PlayStation Vue?

I am already asking for Vue on Twitter. Since Sony seems to have no interest in the Portable/Mobile market, it would be a great platform to support.

d21lewis said:
Just give me YouTube for gaming tips and I'm all set. Every other feature is welcome but day 'Tube! And maybe a WiiU level browser...

I agree with the browser. Get that and we have Youtube for free, regaurdless of an app.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Right before the Runaways premieres. Netflix is next?

“Some parents let their young kids win at games, but mine never did. I don't think it was because they were particularly competitive, they just wanted to teach me a valuable lesson. Life is mostly just learning how to lose.”