By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hulu Available for US Switch users TODAY

Wasn't there a rumour not long ago that said Hulu was on the way?

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Wasn't there a rumour not long ago that said Hulu was on the way?

Well, there is one for anything literally. Hulu was one, but nobody knew it was coming sooner than Netflix, per example.

I live in Europe so jealous😢. Needs to get more app esp Netflix and YT

this is great. I now bring netflix,amazon prime video, youtube and I will be good

Hulu used to have better anime selection than Crunchyroll, like literally as recently as a year ago. But now Crunchyroll is getting a ton of older anime licenses.

So...when is Crunchyroll coming?

Around the Network

Just downloaded and subscribed to a month of the Live TV service. Perfect time to support my new Switch and do an in depth look at PlayStation Vue's competition.

Hopefully they will be adding lots of non gaming apps soon. Would love a Browser asap. Get me that, and Switch will completely replace my Slim Vita as my Portable Home device.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Hopefully this is a sign that they are all coming before July next year.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

guiduc said:
Acevil said:
Hopefully Netflix next.

Yep.

Would be cool to store videos for offline viewing, like on Android or iOS.

But I'm dreaming.

This is what I'm hoping for. 

I don't think it's that unrealistic considering the portable nature of the Switch. 

That's cool and all, but why couldn't it have been Netflix instead, or better yet Crunchyroll. Those are the ones I use

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Crunchyroll, Netflix, HBO and Amazon Prime then I'm good with my video streams. :)