By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One X Availability

Amazon has has both XB1X, and the limited scorpio editions in stock.
You know it's bad when you can't even get rid of the "limited edition" stock.

Around the Network
NawaiNey said:

Hows it bad? The limited edition went up 19 spots in the yearly ranking since it got restocked. Amazon probably has lots of stock and its been #2 for the past few days so its selling pretty good.

Radek said:
NawaiNey said:

Omg. Even in the US? Here in Poland Scorpio edition is still available, but Xbox is probably losing 1:5 to PS4 in my country, so it was to be expecteed.

I think PS4 has been outselling XB1 by an even bigger margin in US this year.

According to Amazon just the Pro version alone has sold more than XB1S in 2017, which according to Sony makes up about 20% of the total PS4 sales. Son if just that 20% has sold more than all XB1S units in 2017 then that means PS4 has been outselling XB1S by ATLEAST 5:1 in 2017.

NawaiNey said:

I didn't expect it to fly off of shelves at $500. It's still just an upgraded XBO for high end TVs. If people weren't into the brand before, raising the price isn't going to entice them. I want the Xbox Ones (the whole family!) to be successful but it's obviously not going to do Switch/PS4 numbers. I don't want false info/expectations blowing things out of proportion. 

NawaiNey said:
Radek said:

Omg. Even in the US? Here in Poland Scorpio edition is still available, but Xbox is probably losing 1:5 to PS4 in my country, so it was to be expecteed.

According to Amazon just the Pro version alone has sold more than XB1S in 2017, which according to Sony makes up about 20% of the total PS4 sales. Son if just that 20% has sold more than all XB1S units in 2017 then that means PS4 has been outselling XB1S by ATLEAST 5:1 in 2017.

Is this a joke man lol. Cause I can play that game too. The pro as u say makes up 20% of PS4 sales. Project Scorpio edition is way ahead of it on the US AMAZON yearly charts. So by your own logic the Scorpio edition  has done around double what the pro has sold in the US. Guess it had done around 2 million sales then right lol.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

Miami FL.
I went to pick up Sonic Forces at my local Gamestop and had 3 more Xbox Ones.
Walmart (next door) had a bunch.

hudsoniscool said:
NawaiNey said:

Is this a joke man lol. Cause I can play that game too. The pro as u say makes up 20% of PS4 sales. Project Scorpio edition is way ahead of it on the US AMAZON yearly charts. So by your own logic the Scorpio edition  has done around double what the pro has sold in the US. Guess it had done around 2 million sales then right lol.

Yes, it was a joke. inspired by xbox fans who were celebrating how Scorpio has outsold PS4 Pro because it was ahead of it on Amazon.

They didn't realize that it also meant that if Amazon rankings were correctly representing the numbers then it also means that XB1S couldn't have sold more than a few 100k units in all of 2017.

NawaiNey said:
hudsoniscool said:

Yes, it was a joke. inspired by xbox fans who were celebrating how Scorpio has outsold PS4 Pro because it was ahead of it on Amazon.

They didn't realize that it also meant that if Amazon rankings were correctly representing the numbers then it also means that XB1S couldn't have sold more than a few 100k units in all of 2017.

Haha 😂 ya these charts are cool but you can never make 1:1 connections. There's always tons of variables.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

NawaiNey said:

This really shouldn't be a race to selling out. Sold out consoles make good press, but having consoles available should be the ideal. This console doesn't strike me as one that would benefit from having a presence in the second-hand scalpers market. It's a pricey, premium console. If they want it, people will buy it when they can afford it.

This console has stock sitting in store shelves on launch day. I expect it to be readily available and have zero issues with getting this if you want it. Having them in large quantities just sitting around on launch day isn't a great sign.