By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever feel too lazy to play video games?

Ever feel to lazy to play video games?

Yes 87 91.58%

No 8 8.42%

Total:95

It has happened more times than I can count, particularly when playing GTA Online. I try to get into a heist, only for the person to kick me for no reason or quit. And when I find a heist, I let one of the players drive me to the objective. By then, I'm half asleep and I really want to turn off the console.

So I've felt lazy and tired more than once.

Around the Network

Sometimes I buy games, never play them, just to lazy.
Other times Ican't stop playing

Its on/off switch I don't control

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Throughout most of my gaming life, yes. Depression makes it hard to do hobbies you like, even something as lazy as fucking games.

I have to say though, that's been improving the past few months

Definitely. There are some nights where I'm just too tired to play and end up sleeping instead, haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I've had times when I haven't felt like playing, but never have I felt too lazy to play games.

Around the Network

Every now and then I play a game for 30mins every 6 months or so. so yer cbf most the time lol. Just collect now.

I get lazy in finishing my backlog.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I sure have, especially over the past two years.

All the time, sometimes ill just pause my game, pick up my phone and forget that i was even playing anything.

Yes all the time.

I don't play much actually. I only play video games when I have absolutely nothing else to do, and that includes being lazy. Really, playing video games is just a last ditch effort to prevent boredom, and even then it might not work. My view on things varies throughout the generations, and the 8th is, overall, not particularly interesting. There's nothing really new to be excited about. This is like the sixth, a mediocre extension of the innovations of it's predecessor.