By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever feel too lazy to play video games?

Ever feel to lazy to play video games?

Yes 87 91.58%

No 8 8.42%

Total:95
dx11332sega said:
I just bought an Xbox One X was too tired to play sonic forces on my ps4 and super lucky's tale and cuphead I'm not in my 30's yet and I feel tired

It's a sign, not long before you get tired of playing video games all together and just focus on other things.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Right. Now.

Thats me 90% of the time.

Not really. I generally only play games that I know I can't miss these days and those are few and far between usually. So I usually don't get burned out on most things like puzzles or riddles, battles, etc. in a lot of the games i play.

Too lazy, too tired, too stressed, too annoyed.

Atm I need a break from Super Mario Odyssey as the luncheon kingdom was painful too look at and painful to play due to lack of depth perception from the horrible color scheme and lousy camera. Still my OCD kept me going to get all the moons until the hints ran out.

Around the Network

Not so much lazy as tired. I take my gaming seriously and like to commit full energy and focus to it when playing. Many days lately I'm just too tired to give it my full attention and would rather just lay back with a movie, show, or book.

Yup. There's times I'll start playing games after a long day and will feel immediately sleepy after doing so. I do better with games that can hook me immediately.

Heck yeah video games these days are more WORK than anything else lol.

Honestly, im finding myself talking and tweeting more about videogames than actually playing them.

It's like, i turn on my PS4 and look at my 200+ games in my catalog (Including PS Plus games) and im exhausted just looking at that.

Im not into games like Dark Souls anymore. If the game is just too fucking difficult, i just don't buy it!

If the game don't hook me in the first hour, most likely i will not finish it. And it is not about being AAA or indie, for example the last game that hooked me was Hue! LOL, i loved it and finished it today.

Real life my people, it gets to you.

I love videogames just like when i was 8 years old, its just....different.

Every time I see my backlog.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988